Live Stoners uk growers club

I swear down I saw the dude in white yesterday, we had gone to devils dyke for a walk and on our way back he was walking down the motorway about to be stopped by old bill in an x5 lol
1691747580490.jpeg

It's pretty complicated but basically, it's felt by some other campaign groups that Barton took their inertia and resources (massive amounts of community-generated research) to create Cancard. Everyone was impressed to begin with until someone did the maths and realised what a cash cow the card was and were left wondering where the money was going. Decriminalisation was on everyone's lips a few years back so these groups were expecting Barton/cancard to back the bigger picture and be part of the push. That didn't happen and a lot of money was raised via cancard. Fair enough, it was her idea and she got it off the ground but it was considered unhelpful at the time as it helped cement the medical/recreational divide. I think she's amazing but at the same time I do not support her card for the reasons above. Last I heard, some police accept it but the rest don't know about it. I say if you have a prescription and get hassled by the cops, sue the cunts.
Has anyone got more recent info on cancard and Barton?
I tell you who is doing GREAT things at the moment, Guy Coxall at Seed our Future. He's working (for free) at getting people off cannabis related court appearances. So often the police don't have a scooby about the changes to the law and surprisingly frequently bring BS cases to court. A good example is medical patients an driving. You can drive high as long as you are not impaired. No amount of blood tests can determine how impaired you are. He's very good and I donate a little money each month to him. If you are ever in trouble with the law about weed (no matter medical or not) get in touch with Guy!
https://www.seedourfuture.co.uk
Great post, regarding Guy Coxall at Seed our Future your spot on I contacted him last year or maybe a few years back. T-shirts and to enquire about updating the web page.
Dedication truly.

DAY 31 - DAY 41 @Sawney_bean Strains & @Antonio_DutchPassion SFV OG

DAY 31 - DAY 41

@Sawney_bean Strains

&

DAY 31

DAY 41

anyone going?

I went last year and it was enjoyable for sure :vibe:
I planned on going this year just didn’t get round to getting it in! So frustrating for me. Next year 100%

I got a new 2x4 tent and light from Mars so I'm prepping my next personal run. The new Mars tents are pucker BTW, thicker and the zipper is much better. Looser and with a flap to stop light leaks. The walls are thicker now too. I got a (300w) TSL2000 to replace my old Unit Farm 250w one. The fixture is much wider with the diodes spaced out more. I'm hoping for a more uniform ppfd at the canopy height with less hotspots. As always, time is against me but I hope to have sprouts in my living soil by next week. wish me luck!

Can you see an elephant or a woolly mammoth minis the tusks trunk eyes smile and I think he’s chewing a penut lol.
1F1B360F-2704-401F-8FCC-CB69B5995F02.jpeg

Had to crop fast again coz of her :cuss:
596F3F53-BA38-442F-AC9D-A9A41C811D14.jpeg

Smoking 1 wondering wtf.
4A50242A-271C-484B-BE83-F398810607FD.jpeg

:nono:

Back