Live Stoners uk growers club

I just wanted to share this monster with you guys on day 32. This lady might be getting stripped down and flattened out tomorrow. :jointman: Some of her limbs are over metre in length and really needs a 4x4 just for herself.. You can follow her progress over the next weeks on the official Dutch Passion vendor section.

32macR.jpg

Last edited:
I just wanted to share this monster with you guys on day 32. This lady might be getting stripped down and flattened out tomorrow. :jointman: Some of her limbs are over metre in length and really needs a 4x4 just for herself.. You can follow her progress over the next weeks on the official Dutch Passion vendor thread.

View attachment 1618472

She's a biggun indeed m8. What strain?

(This is how i do) Day 27 in the Den

HOW DO YOU GROW

DEEP DOWN LOW

DAY 27

strains

&

Dutch Passion SFV . OG

Hello all just a quick one how easy is it to add exstenion cable to driver so i can put them outside of my grow drobe i will have to chop it as there is no joiner inbetween driver and board
any help greatly recieved :thumbsup:
It's very easy. Get your 13amp flexible extension cable and some connector strips. Carefully strip back the insulation and connect via the connector strips. Give it a good layer of insulation with plenty of insulation tape and make sure it's not carrying any weight. Make sure the connections are neat and secure so you don't start a fire!

HOW DO YOU GROW

DEEP DOWN LOW

DAY 27

strains

&

Dutch Passion SFV . OG

View attachment 1619184
Holy fucking shit, that is brilliant work! I know of someone who buried a whole shipping container but they got busted from stealing electricity. Seems to be the main way people are busted. That looks incredible!

Holy fucking shit, that is brilliant work! I know of someone who buried a whole shipping container but they got busted from stealing electricity. Seems to be the main way people are busted. That looks incredible!
thanks mate, only thing i could think to do lol

works a treat

It's very easy. Get your 13amp flexible extension cable and some connector strips. Carefully strip back the insulation and connect via the connector strips. Give it a good layer of insulation with plenty of insulation tape and make sure it's not carrying any weight. Make sure the connections are neat and secure so you don't start a fire!
Thanks for the reply I have done it like this
IMG_20230802_131444.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230802_131459.jpg
    IMG_20230802_131459.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Back