Live Stoners The 2024 Auto-Photo Outdoor Competition!

Ok, got the tent lighting programmed to 16.5/7.5 for starting some photo beans :clapper:

Have one 4 year old Green Poison FV F1 that i'll try to germinate, and run Snow G again which is me favorite as it properly takes me head off :smokeit:If i don't get lift off from the GP, SH is next seed up :thumbsup: SH in a pot sounds feasible.

The GP and SG go in the H2O, H2O2 kelp soak tomorrow :woohoo:

Gonna start the soak tomorrow on em, along with a Root beer Float. Couldn't get the RBF to germ last year, so will give it another go. Rest of the autos will start later in May.

Wifee and meself went on a coco butter run for the last couple weeks and have pounds of it in the freezer now. Think she's stocking up just in case i kick the bucket anytime soon :haha:

I have considered light dep this year around mid july, butz probably too lazy to do that :shrug:

Ya, i am too lazee for that :rofl:

@Kyote im a fan of snowg too and got their Xfactor but saving that for an indoor run.

Down to one jar of it so time to run again. It definitely packs a punch ... you know :pass:I've got the MMXX i think it is butz afraid to run it do to finishing in time ... i dunno :shrug:

...good luck on making decisions about what to run- :goodluck::rofl:
I'm still grinding myself, the only governing criteria being a mix of effects and possible aroma profiles... First round may needs be smaller faster culti's, pending news on the OD run front---wish me more :goodluck: there!If yea, I'll need room in the tent to launch the photo's...
Nepali...makes me think of Sweet's Psicodelicia which was a really nice one - :thumbsup:
I have a Burmese Pure repro' made by a Nor'EU mate that I'm dyin' to run, along with a nicely tested fun cross Ghost Maverick x 3BOG...
OrangeBBgum will please ya, loved mine! She had a yummy citrusy cotton candy aroma....

Noted on the guerilla pass, already in the books mate! I have much respect for your determination and transport ninja skillz.. I still marvel at you bussing the seedlings about, no small challenge that at all- :wiz:
....yeah the Polls are really just a beauty pageant :spels: ... Otherwise it's the community spirit in this Comp' that folks really like!
I've tried to get more diversity in prizes, but because it's not "official" testing, vendors passed... Scant few of those these days anyway. The only one that really got into it here was RotBlock/Phyter, and that phase is since done. He did offer a nice discount for us though when we started up last year, no sense in getting that after the fact, right?
I'll see if he'll offer the same this year too....

@Kyote - I'd run her in a smaller volume pot, 7-10gal to squeeze her shoes a bit and hustle maturation along some...works for me!
I think as a general rule, anything in-ground or huge pots will take longer...
Speed Racer may be a touch faster too @Jean-O ? ....Melon Madness (her new name, better fitting to her perfume!) will fit the bill though especially if you do the pot trick.

Pheno luck aside, Sun exposure was a factor here too; by that time your girls are getting a lot of shading. I fight this too, I have to shuffle plants around every day late season here because of a large Cypress and the Sun angle rapidly becoming steeper... I know it's not an option for you, alas...
Mid August sounds about right for your Lat', 3rd-4th week is when I see most non-auto crosses start bloom....
I'd like to offer a few packs for prizes. It's the least I could do. I'm here for the fun, but I plan to give you all a run for your money. :headbang:

In the ground they go. Tilled and inspected by my puppy. :haha:
Earth worm castings, epson salt, blood and bone meal.
Biscotti left, Sub Zero mid and Frosted Truffle Pie right

20240427_190746[1].jpg

20240428_135034[1].jpg

20240430_113651[1].jpg

the flip duzn't happen here until mid-august, so....:shrug: and most, especially the sati domz, will go til halloween before they're ready to chop :doh: ppp
I just have incredible phenotype selection luck I guess I had a photoperiod Zkittlez from Sweet Seeds that finished mid August a couple years ago. A nice 3 lb plant. The Melon Madness I grew last year I pulled late September with 6lbs of killer heart pounding panic inducing flower.Maybe I just got the garden of weedin with that magic soil lol.
The Melon Madness/ Skunk Hero does have a bit of ruderallis in the lineage.

...good luck on making decisions about what to run- :goodluck::rofl:
I'm still grinding myself, the only governing criteria being a mix of effects and possible aroma profiles... First round may needs be smaller faster culti's, pending news on the OD run front---wish me more :goodluck: there!If yea, I'll need room in the tent to launch the photo's...
Nepali...makes me think of Sweet's Psicodelicia which was a really nice one - :thumbsup:
I have a Burmese Pure repro' made by a Nor'EU mate that I'm dyin' to run, along with a nicely tested fun cross Ghost Maverick x 3BOG...
OrangeBBgum will please ya, loved mine! She had a yummy citrusy cotton candy aroma....

Noted on the guerilla pass, already in the books mate! I have much respect for your determination and transport ninja skillz.. I still marvel at you bussing the seedlings about, no small challenge that at all- :wiz:
....yeah the Polls are really just a beauty pageant :spels: ... Otherwise it's the community spirit in this Comp' that folks really like!
I've tried to get more diversity in prizes, but because it's not "official" testing, vendors passed... Scant few of those these days anyway. The only one that really got into it here was RotBlock/Phyter, and that phase is since done. He did offer a nice discount for us though when we started up last year, no sense in getting that after the fact, right?
I'll see if he'll offer the same this year too....

@Kyote - I'd run her in a smaller volume pot, 7-10gal to squeeze her shoes a bit and hustle maturation along some...works for me!
I think as a general rule, anything in-ground or huge pots will take longer...
Speed Racer may be a touch faster too @Jean-O ? ....Melon Madness (her new name, better fitting to her perfume!) will fit the bill though especially if you do the pot trick.

Pheno luck aside, Sun exposure was a factor here too; by that time your girls are getting a lot of shading. I fight this too, I have to shuffle plants around every day late season here because of a large Cypress and the Sun angle rapidly becoming steeper... I know it's not an option for you, alas...
Mid August sounds about right for your Lat', 3rd-4th week is when I see most non-auto crosses start bloom....
I like the thought of a smaller pot it seems to work indoors from my experience.
The Skunk Hero/ Melon Madness was crossed from the Speed Racer x Skunk Butter and there is a bit of ruderallis in the lineage but I think it's the roll of the dice with phenotypes the Speed Racer I ran last year went into mid October. SR also runs longer indoors so far with the ones I have run.

I just have incredible phenotype selection luck I guess I had a photoperiod Zkittlez from Sweet Seeds that finished mid August a couple years ago. A nice 3 lb plant. The Melon Madness I grew last year I pulled late September with 6lbs of killer heart pounding panic inducing flower.Maybe I just got the garden of weedin with that magic soil lol.
The Melon Madness/ Skunk Hero does have a bit of ruderallis in the lineage.

well.........bully for u....hmph :dammit:

:crying: :pighug: ppp

Back