Live Stoners The 2024 Auto-Photo Outdoor Competition!

Ok, got the tent lighting programmed to 16.5/7.5 for starting some photo beans :clapper:

Have one 4 year old Green Poison FV F1 that i'll try to germinate, and run Snow G again which is me favorite as it properly takes me head off :smokeit:If i don't get lift off from the GP, SH is next seed up :thumbsup: SH in a pot sounds feasible.

The GP and SG go in the H2O, H2O2 kelp soak tomorrow :woohoo:

Gonna start the soak tomorrow on em, along with a Root beer Float. Couldn't get the RBF to germ last year, so will give it another go. Rest of the autos will start later in May.

Wifee and meself went on a coco butter run for the last couple weeks and have pounds of it in the freezer now. Think she's stocking up just in case i kick the bucket anytime soon :haha:

I have considered light dep this year around mid july, butz probably too lazy to do that :shrug:

Ya, i am too lazee for that :rofl:
I've thought about doing light dep for years now but the autos pretty much take the work out of it for you with comparable yields. I second the motion on being too lazy for that.

I've thought about doing light dep for years now but the autos pretty much take the work out of it for you with comparable yields. I second the motion on being too lazy for that.
The reason I got into autos was to avoid light dep all together.

Early finishers once it goes past Labor Day it’s a crap shoot and you have to be ready and willing to harvest on a moments notice here.

The one year I tossed probably 2-3 pounds of bud in the trash because the weather changed overnight.

The reason I got into autos was to avoid light dep all together.

Early finishers once it goes past Labor Day it’s a crap shoot and you have to be ready and willing to harvest on a moments notice here.

The one year I tossed probably 2-3 pounds of bud in the trash because the weather changed overnight.
Same out my way. Once October hits our weather gets real bad warm days 20 degree nights n rain non stop with high winds. I throw away quite a bit every year it's just part of the gonga tax mother nature enforces.

@iampepe
Package has been received!
Thank you for the extra freebies!:bighug:
I was wondering if you could tell me a bit about "Star Gazer" & "out of the ashes"!
How stanky, flavour and type of high they have!
I'll do at least one of each strain in the guerrilla grow.
I may even do a couple of the Orange Bubblegum,:smokeit:

@iampepe
Package has been received!
Thank you for the extra freebies!:bighug:
I was wondering if you could tell me a bit about "Star Gazer" & "out of the ashes"!
How stanky, flavour and type of high they have!
I'll do at least one of each strain in the guerrilla grow.
I may even do a couple of the Orange Bubblegum,:smokeit:
Thanks for the rep @iampepe :bighug:
I had a really good look through your genetics and well "Stargazer" was a new strain, so it made sense to me!
"Out of the Ashes F2" was a real curve ball, not mentioned on your website.
If I had guessed that, I'd start to believe in a 6th sense!:eyebrows:
I'd did try to find more info on the web, reddit mentioned a few strains!
I also read about you losing everything and how some customers sent you seeds, that they had bought from you, to get you back up and running!
There are still decent people out there and it was very heart warming to read! that people rallied around to help you.
It is great to see you have pulled it back together again and I wish you great success in the future!
Rise like a phoenix and create many more strains, I know I will want to try them all!
There are strains of yours I want to try right now but that will be next season, once I have put a dent in the seed stash I have right now.
Otherwise @Waira would never stop reminding me "I am a seed hoarder"! :crying:
I also tried to take photos of your seed packs to post on IG but they are too shiny for my flash, I'll have to wait for a bright day, so I don't get a photo which is all glare!
I already got a few like just for posting your logo.
I hope you get a few more sales, I included the web address of your shop!

Last edited:
Hi bros! 🤩 :yay1:
@Waira Thank you to signification man!⚡😇 I'm ready! :shooty:I have some relatively big plants,but I will have only two in this season.I wanna have more time to other things.And I will travel to Albania on end of May.It mean so by the time I will start some autos after holiday.🌴
I very look forvard to autos from prize from last year competition!But I not will grow photoperiods from prize in this year,part will be in indoor and part I will use in next year....
This are my photoperiod choices for this outdoor season.I will take two plants,remaining will be for my good friend.
APPLE BLOSSOM from Humboldt seed comp.
GORILLA SHERBET FAST and BLACK JACK FAST from Sweet seeds.
Happy season to all🍀🎲
20240503_071929.jpg

Last edited:
Checked my guerilla district yesterday and found first fields showing corn sowing trails, end of May begin June the stars should be good to go outdoors here.:salute:

All 5 to 7 years farmer's sow/plant schedule fits my nearest effort due to short distance to bring out water and nutrients, i'm pretty sure this year again is the hit to be so.:cools:

Checked my guerilla district yesterday and found first fields showing corn sowing trails, end of May begin June the stars should be good to go outdoors here.:salute:

All 5 to 7 years farmer's sow/plant schedule fits my nearest effort due to short distance to bring out water and nutrients, i'm pretty sure this year again is the hit to be so.:cools:
Good luck bro! I hope it comes all good!
This year I have managed to find grow spots near water.
Last time carrying 20 liters half a mile was a pain in the arse!

Beanz planted :-) New
ok kidz, quick update to get thingz rollin :smokeit: got a bit antzy las nite & went ahead & planted me photo beanz....no soaking or nothin, jus straight into the dirt :rofl: have started em inside & will tranzplant outside in 3-4 weekz ;) i'll do my entry card in a couple more weekz, once they sprout & i decide which onez to enter, but this year'z dance card includez gdp & og kush, both from blimburn, chemdog from green house seed & panty punch from seedstockerz :joy: good luck to all & let'z grow sum fuckin weed! :growing: :headbang: ppp

20240502_201840.jpg

Back