Live Stoners The 2024 Auto-Photo Outdoor Competition!

Thanks for the rep @iampepe :bighug:
I had a really good look through your genetics and well "Stargazer" was a new strain, so it made sense to me!
"Out of the Ashes F2" was a real curve ball, not mentioned on your website.
If I had guessed that, I'd start to believe in a 6th sense!:eyebrows:
I'd did try to find more info on the web, reddit mentioned a few strains!
I also read about you losing everything and how some customers sent you seeds, that they had bought from you, to get you back up and running!
There are still decent people out there and it was very heart warming to read! that people rallied around to help you.
It is great to see you have pulled it back together again and I wish you great success in the future!
Rise like a phoenix and create many more strains, I know I will want to try them all!
There are strains of yours I want to try right now but that will be next season, once I have put a dent in the seed stash I have right now.
Otherwise @Waira would never stop reminding me "I am a seed hoarder"! :crying:
I also tried to take photos of your seed packs to post on IG but they are too shiny for my flash, I'll have to wait for a bright day, so I don't get a photo which is all glare!
I already got a few like just for posting your logo.
I hope you get a few more sales, I included the web address of your shop!
I got side tracked, Morels are popping in Michigan! Found 3 yesterday and 7 today.
20240501_142251[1].jpg

Yes this community rocks! With that and the seeds I gave to friends and neighbors, I was able to get going pretty fast.

Out of the Ashes - We had a lot of seeded plants in there when the building burned. Cleaning up the mess, I collected all the soil and tossed it on the compost pile. Out of that collected soil grew an unknown strain. I saw it as a good sign, transplanted it and crossed it to Pure Michigan auto. We made some feminized beans and have been giving them out as freebies.
I typed a ton more originally involving another well known breeder, but I think that'll wait for another day. Willow is wanting to write up my journey from my first bag seed 30+ years ago to today.

I got side tracked, Morels are popping in Michigan! Found 3 yesterday and 7 today.
View attachment 1680737

Yes this community rocks! With that and the seeds I gave to friends and neighbors, I was able to get going pretty fast.

Out of the Ashes - We had a lot of seeded plants in there when the building burned. Cleaning up the mess, I collected all the soil and tossed it on the compost pile. Out of that collected soil grew an unknown strain. I saw it as a good sign, transplanted it and crossed it to Pure Michigan auto. We made some feminized beans and have been giving them out as freebies.
I typed a ton more originally involving another well known breeder, but I think that'll wait for another day. Willow is wanting to write up my journey from my first bag seed 30+ years ago to today.
Nice mushroom hunting skills!🍄
Morels have been called by many local names, such as "Dryland Fish" due to the fact, that when sliced length waus and breaded and deep fried, they look like a the shape of a fish .
In Kentucky they are often called "Merkels" or "Miracles" or even "Hickory Chickens"! this come from people eating them when no other food was available.
Sometimes they are called "Molly Moochers"
In the UK they are just called Morels, I could't find any alternate names.
They are in the genus "Morchella" the German for "Mushroom"!
Morel comes from the Latin "Maurus" meaning brown.

Now you say it "out of the ashes" makes total sense, I don't know why I didn't join the dots!
I can't wait to see how they turn out and what taste and smell they have!

The weather has been amazing all week. At least 1 more week possibly 2 before I get them transplanted into the final homes and make my selections for the 3 photo entries. I'm thinking next weekend I'll get some autos germinating. So far I have a pretty good feeling about this season!
20240505_132743.jpg
20240505_132657.jpg
20240505_132655.jpg
20240505_132617.jpg
20240505_132604.jpg
20240505_132513.jpg
20240505_132529.jpg
20240505_132544.jpg
20240505_132600.jpg

Well a pleasant surprise with Root Beer Float :smokeit:Geno sent me the latest RBF I guess as these germinated in 2 days and 2 more days to pop the surface. I'll keep one and gift the other one in a few weeks or sooner. :thumbsup: And yes, I do transplant autos :eyebrows: Also have a Green Poison in the soak so should know in the next week if it's viable :shrug: Nice day before me 72nd b day gift seeing these lil gurlz :woohoo:

rbf.jpg

Happy Growing All:pass:

Well a pleasant surprise with Root Beer Float :smokeit:Geno sent me the latest RBF I guess as these germinated in 2 days and 2 more days to pop the surface. I'll keep one and gift the other one in a few weeks or sooner. :thumbsup: And yes, I do transplant autos :eyebrows: Also have a Green Poison in the soak so should know in the next week if it's viable :shrug: Nice day before me 72nd b day gift seeing these lil gurlz :woohoo:

View attachment 1681049
Happy Birthday!

Nice mushroom hunting skills!🍄
Morels have been called by many local names, such as "Dryland Fish" due to the fact, that when sliced length waus and breaded and deep fried, they look like a the shape of a fish .
In Kentucky they are often called "Merkels" or "Miracles" or even "Hickory Chickens"! this come from people eating them when no other food was available.
Sometimes they are called "Molly Moochers"
In the UK they are just called Morels, I could't find any alternate names.
They are in the genus "Morchella" the German for "Mushroom"!
Morel comes from the Latin "Maurus" meaning brown.

Now you say it "out of the ashes" makes total sense, I don't know why I didn't join the dots!
I can't wait to see how they turn out and what taste and smell they have!
Wow you know your mushrooms!

Wow you know your mushrooms!
I take an active interest but there so much more I don't know, than I do know!
I know a little about edible mushrooms and have a nice spot for chanterelles and parasol mushrooms!
I know a fair bit about psychedelic mushrooms and Amanita Muscaria (Fly Agaric).
I have grown psychedelic mushrooms at home but trying to grow mushrooms in my small abode, at the same time as growing weed, is a pain in the arse!
The Trichoderma, in my coco messes with my shrooms and I get contams.
A bigger place/home, where I could keep them separated more and to have better air filtration into the mushroom environment, would be better solution in order to be able to grow both.
I plan to make an outdoor wavy cap (Psilocybe Cyanescens) plot, they are a wood loving Psilocybe.
I have seen other peoples outdoor wavy cap plots and they seem to be doing well!
Hardwood pellets for animal beeding or pellet stoves will do the job and the spores can be bought online!
There are pics of the mushrooms I have picked and grown on my IG.
Link in my Signature.

no no no :nono: it meanz any start date this year, lol :rolleyes2: the comp uzually finishez oct 31, but if ur within a week or so of finishing at that time, an exception can uzually be made, especially with a guerilla pass ;) ppp

@420Forever --
Haha, thought there was no harm in asking! :p
Thanks for the Guerilla Pass.
I've got some girls on the go already, some already starting flowering, other just showing sex.
They'll be done by summer, unless they freak out and go back to veg when the light gets a bit longer. We'll see!
And I think I'll be dropping more all the way through the next months, just for laughs.

Shiva luv! :bighug:...do forgive me, I fell off the thread track with you and the latest ghost building grow... :rofl:
In your case, maybe best you can do is hang tight for a faster pheno? We can hold the Poll votes into Nov.,... but nothing to hold you back from joining in anyway, you're not required to enter the Polls! We'd love to have you along just to have you along my friend - :cool1: --you are our OG Guerilla Girl after all! :cools:

@Waira --
Come and lurk in my Ghost Building grow! (Actually, I use this same term myself!)
-- I have bats there, you know? No joke! Hundreds of them.
They have taken over the abandoned garages and turned them into a Bat Cave, which is now my most stealthy method to get to the garden.
Faster pheno, hmmm, the fastest I have is a 8-10 weeker, and she's already flowering. Lemon 'n' Lime Jones --- Casey Jones X SSSDH (OJD's cut).
Everything else is a 12-16 month haze of some description.
But really, it's no issue, I will just use the plants I've got running for my spring-summer grow, rather than my fall-winter grow.
Most are seed plants, but there's a few re-vegging from over the winter, including a cute Neville's Haze x Mullumbimby Madness girl (16 wks).

Happy to be growing with y'all.
It's like the good old days, haha.
:bighug:

Will get some pics up soon.

View attachment 1681049
Happy Birthday bud! I hope it's a special day!

Ticks have been in force this year so far. I've pulled 3 or 4 a day off me every day since I started working in the garden.

Back