Blast from the Past.

Having a thread about growing mushrooms is kinda Slooooooooooooooooow I mean mycelium is in no hurry :rofl:

:crying: :crying: :crying: I was pasteurizing the bulk substrate for my next crop and took a dab hit. Well I sterilized it :deadhorse:

Tomorrow is another day :stir:.

Sitting around partying with some friends tonight The topic came up and everyone thought we should try some shrooms. It has been maybe 25 years since I have done them. The technology seems more advanced with different strains effecting different experiences.

I did a little research and I think this sounds like a good place to start. Blue Oyster?
B+ is great for not so crazy of a trip but fun. Laugh allot. Feel great body buzz.

The Turkey Tails are ready to go out to the shade garden for fruiting.

_DSC3567.JPG

that's just silly. he didn't have fruit bodies growing in his blood
Yes this is a true story. It was probably mycelium growing in his body which happens before fruiting! The stories are not empirical papers and just say he was growing mushrooms in his body - everywhere in his body!

AsI've already said, I've read it. The titleis click bait. Mycelium is like Apple tree. Mushrooms are the apple. The mycelium will not produce mushrooms unless conditions allow. He had mycelium in his blood not mushrooms. They phrased the title that way so it would get attention
It certainly got our attention :rofl:

Back in the late 60s early 70s I saw people shoot up all manor of shit to try to get high. Peanut Butter, cocao (chocolate) and of course lots of drugs that actually got them high. So it did not surprise me that some ejit would shoot up shrooms.

Back