Jean-O's 4 US Tester positions for Jean-Os Genetics

Definitely something worth looking into. I have not so far headed in that direction but I also like good CBD strains and treat for ailments that would be better treated with a higher CBD strain. Excellent point you have brought to my attention and something I will be getting to work on here very soon! Thanks for your input as always!

Definitely something worth looking into. I have not so far headed in that direction but I also like good CBD strains and treat for ailments that would be better treated with a higher CBD strain. Excellent point you have brought to my attention and something I will be getting to work on here very soon! Thanks for your input as always!
The right strain could do a lot of good.! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I still have to buy CBD oil to try and manage inflammation and then consume some form of THC to try to gain some synergy. A good mix girl would deliver both in the same method and it would have a better chance of the synergistic effect.

The right strain could do a lot of good.! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I still have to buy CBD oil to try and manage inflammation and then consume some form of THC to try to gain some synergy. A good mix girl would deliver both in the same method and it would have a better chance of the synergistic effect.
I did cross my The Duke and VooDoo to the Banana Daddy this year in the OD and so far have pulled off quite a few seeds. I was looking to make FV seeds for next year and loved the color, flavor and aroma off the plant which was already pretty quick to trigger into flower and flowered quite fast already. The Banana Daddy strain isn't super high in CBD around 2% but had a good amount of CBG and CBC in it as well along with high THC . Maybe if I looked for a good cultivar auto with high CBD to cross that F1FV strain out with sounds like it would have a good building blocks for a good 1to1 auto strain. Also something I could cross into an auto from a full photo strain. I would have to send samples in to Kalamazoo for lab testing to find the correct phenotypes to work with but entirely doable. I think there might be a plan for a new project that has just formed here!

I did cross my The Duke and VooDoo to the Banana Daddy this year in the OD and so far have pulled off quite a few seeds. I was looking to make FV seeds for next year and loved the color, flavor and aroma off the plant which was already pretty quick to trigger into flower and flowered quite fast already. The Banana Daddy strain isn't super high in CBD around 2% but had a good amount of CBG and CBC in it as well along with high THC . Maybe if I looked for a good cultivar auto with high CBD to cross that F1FV strain out with sounds like it would have a good building blocks for a good 1to1 auto strain. Also something I could cross into an auto from a full photo strain. I would have to send samples in to Kalamazoo for lab testing to find the correct phenotypes to work with but entirely doable. I think there might be a plan for a new project that has just formed here!

Very cool! Excited to see what you come up with.

Back