Bill's Fungi Fun

Reports I'm getting on the Ecuadors are that it's hard on your stomach. Probably good for micro dosing ( like I've been doing ) but if your looking to fly it might be rough.
It's micodosing I'm interested in, and just something to try do lol
Got 10ml of golden teacher and gona get another type to try grow, just waiting until I've all the stuff to do it.

It's micodosing I'm interested in, and just something to try do lol
Got 10ml of golden teacher and gona get another type to try grow, just waiting until I've all the stuff to do it.
"00" capsules will hold 0.25-0.3 grams each. It's very slightly noticable. No visuals. I can go about my regular life on them. I'll feel a little "happier", notice colors and smells a little more. But it's very very slight at 0.25g. Takes about an hour to set in and lasts for about 3-4 hours
IMG_20240209_233104973.jpg

Might have waited too long, both had a fruit or two growing out of the bottom inside the bags. When I removed the bags I plucked them off so we'll see what happens.
IMG20240212132423.jpg

Reactions: NORBY

NORBY

Nice thread that was some giant shrooms you got
OK, starting this up again. I forgot I had innoculated a couple Uncle Ben's bags when I did the liquid cultures. LC's did OK, had a fair start on mycellium growth, then nothing...the liquid cleared up and could barely see anything in it though I could see clearly through the liquid.....Didn't want to chance something I wasn't sure of.
So, getting something out of the top of the sideshow closet and spot those Uncle Ben's bags....I'll be damned if they wern't going good. Golden Teacher bag was hard as a rubber ball, all nice and white through the view port on the bottom. The B+ was about half colonized with no sign of contamination ( so letting it go awhile longer. Got all my goodies together, sanitized everything and went to work. I had 1 Uncle Ben's bag so I cut it open and dropped a big spoonfull of the myco in it, sealed it up just like the 1st bag. Took a small tub, put some "soil" from one of the all in one bags that didn't get used, mixedhalf of the myco left in it, put some more "soil" on top for a caseing and put the all in one on it's side and hand pushed the rest of it into the grain part of that bag then sealed it up. Placed em in my tub to wait and see what happens.
20240517_134449.jpg

Back