Bill's Fungi Fun

Checked the LC jars, looking good. Flipped the 2nd block and sprayed. On a whim I checked the 2 bags I did with spores.
IMG20240109113723.jpg

IMG20240109113754.jpg

B+ is growing.,. slowly. Nothing on the GT.
Checked the plates I had in that box as well, no contams on the sliced plates, buuuuut....seems one of the other plates can't wait
IMG20240109113454.jpg

I got mushrooms growing in the plate.

Ok, since it's been sooo many years and the only reference I have to go by is our lovely Florida poop poppers and memories of them....
After a week's microdosing and a slight edge ride, my thoughts on the Equadorian Cubensis is that it's a bit racy in the mind. Maybe more suited to day time tripping or if your wanting to stay up in the clubs. More research is needed of course.

So your spawning and fruiting in bags, and fruiting in the bag inside a still air box? Can I get some more pictures or directions for the box? :pass:

So your spawning and fruiting in bags, and fruiting in the bag inside a still air box? Can I get some more pictures or directions for the box? :pass:
Just got bins big enough for them, used 1 inch hole saw and drilled inlet holes along the top and a couple outlet holes along the bottom, covered them in micropore tape and do open and fan three times a day.
Figure since CO2 is heavier than air it might seep out the bottom holes and draw in fresh air through the top.
Went on a scavanger hunt through my shed today and found a air pump and vacuum pump. Air pump will be used on the bin to pump fresh air in continuously when I get around to it. Vacuum pump for a buchner filter funnel I need to finish up so I can make some bubble hash.

• Love
Reactions: JP1
No pins yet on the reflush, but both blocks are getting whiter with new mycyleum growth.

Just got bins big enough for them, used 1 inch hole saw and drilled inlet holes along the top and a couple outlet holes along the bottom, covered them in micropore tape and do open and fan three times a day.
Figure since CO2 is heavier than air it might seep out the bottom holes and draw in fresh air through the top.
Went on a scavanger hunt through my shed today and found a air pump and vacuum pump. Air pump will be used on the bin to pump fresh air in continuously when I get around to it. Vacuum pump for a buchner filter funnel I need to finish up so I can make some bubble hash.
Pictures when you can. I get the idea. Seen it with the premade boxes. Didn't even consider putting the bags in a box. :doh:I thought I'd have to transfer everything to the box and cover with coco and all that stuff

Pictures when you can. I get the idea. Seen it with the premade boxes. Didn't even consider putting the bags in a box. :doh:I thought I'd have to transfer everything to the box and cover with coco and all that stuff
IMG20240115214443.jpg

Same on the other side with 2 holes drilled top edge on the ends
IMG20240115214831.jpg

Hope that helps you out.

Last edited:
Only possible problem I can see is contamination when doing the fanning if you got spores in the air. I made sure they were well colonized and I spritz the area well with alcohol to try to kill anything floating in the air.

Back