Indoor Zambeza Seeds Monster Test Thread

I think I have heard of this company before, if I remember correctly they have some considerably rare and unique strains. I swear I looked hard at their stock and some of their strains have African names, and they have some pure Sativa monsters..... well curiosity killed the cat, I'm off to the Google engines! :weed::peace::weed:

All right, wasn't who I was thinking of but man, Zambeza, they have some awesome looking Autos ! I will be watching this one closely, I love Mephisto forever essay, but variety is the spice of life and these look really interesting.... Jack The Ripper, OG Bubblegum, and Amnesia Haze all sound fantastic. I wonder if the OG Bubblegum is stronger with the OG in it ? I wasn't really happy with the strength of other Auto versions of Bubblegum.....be cool to try this version.
Enough from me, good luck on your grows everyone ! :weed::peace::weed:

Day 14 for auto white cheese and i dont know how big this girl is going to get but she will be very tall already 30cm/12inch

wc14.jpg

06.jpg

Thanks for popping by :pass:

looking great @2Stoned2Care !
i have been lucky enough to be selected to join this test and i wanted to say thanks @zambezaseeds and @Duggy !:d5:
I will be Doing Auto New York City Diesel and Auto Power Kush! :headbang:
i just dropped 1 of each in the water and will get pics up of day 1 when it is time and get this party going!:frog:

looking great @2Stoned2Care !
i have been lucky enough to be selected to join this test and i wanted to say thanks @zambezaseeds and @Duggy !:d5:
I will be Doing Auto New York City Diesel and Auto Power Kush! :headbang:
i just dropped 1 of each in the water and will get pics up of day 1 when it is time and get this party going!:frog:

Awesome trip can't wait for a few more grows in this thread i was starting to feel lonely :d5:

Back