Indoor Zambeza Seeds Monster Test Thread

I was going to wait untill day 10 to update but this girl is growing so fast i will update now,still just plain tap water 100ml

Day 8

wc8.jpg

01.jpg

Thanks for popping by :pass:

I have changed my mind again on the nutes i will use on this girl.they just arrived today the new AN jungle juice 2 part nutes they are not ph perfect but i have a ph pen now so no problem

DSC_0001.JPG

Day 10 and this is going to be a big girl the growth is insane so far the difference in 2 days lol

First feed today 1ml per ltr jungle juice grow a+b ph'ed to 6.5 and 1/4 tsp of RAW grow microbes

wc10.jpg

02.jpg

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Alright, I'm ready! Going to do things a bit different than I normally do. I'm going to do an expanding grow. I'll start with just one, and add more as space opens in the tent, as I'm now in continuous grow mode for this particular tent. She should be going into flower about the time I chop the other plants, then I'll start a couple more!

Green Monster is what I will be growing, sounds interesting! Hope she becomes a monster.........lol!

here's the stats on this autoflower:
  • Genetics Green Monster x Big Devil 2 x Ruderalis
  • THC 15%
  • Type Indica dominant
  • Height indoor 60 - 90cm
  • Height outdoor 70 - 110cm
  • Yield indoor g/m² 300 - 350g
  • Yield outdoor g/plant 70 - 120g
  • Taste Sweet, Spicy, Lemon
  • Effect Stoned, Relaxed, Happy
  • Harvest time 55 - 65 days after germination
I'm soaking a seed shortly! At transplant, she will go into a 3.9 gallon auto pot filled with organic soil. Light is currently my DIY cob light built with parts from Northern Growlights /PhotonLabs that I', running at 250 watts total for 4 cobs. May add some supplemental light later although its really not needed!

Really looking forward to this! I love Indica doms!

Back