Indoor Zambeza Seeds Monster Test Thread

Hey guys

I need a little help here, this is my Zambezi SSH

ed7fe98ed8ab745a4ff0b3f75ee9f736.jpg
b2dbd90718fe15b39dd81abdd86b0b7f.jpg
fa92689be6b71baf306d891b3c74bd23.jpg
f7b396f6dd6aaa9bb9bfaf34ca7a2373.jpg

So that is what she looks like after about 3-4ish weeks.

Here's how she looked at the start.

054aa9998b184bb7aa29432488cdf61d.jpg

Well I guess that one was a couple weeks ago anyway I couldn't find the seedling pic I was looking for. But, she looked like right from the beginning she was having this difficulty.

My setup is GH compressed Bale Coco with General Hydroponics Trio and I also use SM 90 rapid start.

I typically mix a week nutrient mix and poor that through my Coco until it doesn't run so red and then sew my seeds directly into the Coco.

Now I did over feed the seedling I think I went in around 500 parts per million when I usually go in about 250 and I figured that's what gave it the hard start. I was also having some issues with my pH pen at that time.

She is currently on my transition schedule I accidentally started that last week and I'm not going to change it. So she is getting 4 mil each of grow micro and Bloom and like I said before I use SM 90 at 2 mil per gallon. Then I have also been using rapid start with all my general hydroponic plants.

So being and Coco when I see a deficiency I don't bother measuring pH runoff or pH of the medium I just make sure I get a good quality nutrient mix and push new nutrients through. I have been expecting this plant to Simply recover as I give her more run off and push through nutrients but she isn't. She has also remained a bit droopy throughout so I wonder if there's not some kind of infection or virus?

Anyway I thought I'd put it out here for you guys mull over. At this point I'm not sure if I'm going to continue on with her or bin her.

Edit: forgot to mention I used 2 calimagic per gallon and have done that from the very beginning.

Hey guys

Well I guess that one was a couple weeks ago anyway I couldn't find the seedling pic I was looking for. But, she looked like right from the beginning she was having this difficulty.

My setup is GH compressed Bale Coco with General Hydroponics Trio and I also use SM 90 rapid start.

I typically mix a week nutrient mix and poor that through my Coco until it doesn't run so red and then sew my seeds directly into the Coco.

Now I did over feed the seedling I think I went in around 500 parts per million when I usually go in about 250 and I figured that's what gave it the hard start. I was also having some issues with my pH pen at that time.

She is currently on my transition schedule I accidentally started that last week and I'm not going to change it. So she is getting 4 mil each of grow micro and Bloom and like I said before I use SM 90 at 2 mil per gallon. Then I have also been using rapid start with all my general hydroponic plants.

So being and Coco when I see a deficiency I don't bother measuring pH runoff or pH of the medium I just make sure I get a good quality nutrient mix and push new nutrients through. I have been expecting this plant to Simply recover as I give her more run off and push through nutrients but she isn't. She has also remained a bit droopy throughout so I wonder if there's not some kind of infection or virus?

Anyway I thought I'd put it out here for you guys mull over. At this point I'm not sure if I'm going to continue on with her or bin her.

Edit: forgot to mention I used 2 calimagic per gallon and have done that from the very beginning.
I'm at work right now so no access to my pics but I got some issues as well kind of looks the same as yours. I'm in promix bx running elite nutes and my three are way stunted. Kind of look like yours.. I thought it was me..

I'm at work right now so no access to my pics but I got some issues as well kind of looks the same as yours. I'm in promix bx running elite nutes and my three are way stunted. Kind of look like yours.. I thought it was me..
Interesting I can't wait to compare notes, I'm going to see if I can find a series of pictures to get the progression down a little better.

Interesting I can't wait to compare notes, I'm going to see if I can find a series of pictures to get the progression down a little better.
Mine have been rough right from the start. I'm not sure how good my pics are but after I get home I'll look into it

Green Monster finally looking decent! She's been very slow but has finally put on good growth. Very short and wide! Not bad for one, 55 watt cob for light!

Green Monster pic1 -3-7-2017.jpg

looks like cal/mag lockout, ph is probably way off.

Hey guys

Looks more like phosphorus deficiency to me..
I've been sorting through my pictures and found this

d48970d2add1059c7bbaea98a91d496e.jpg

So she started out healthy enough. Then I put in the Pebbles and they were used and I didn't sterilize them so it's possible that I've got some kind of infection. However, I didn't see any problems with my last plants that I grew with those Pebbles so I don't know.

Back