Ummm ... So then I found this ...

superbud1_small.jpg
superbud3_small.jpg
superbud5_small.jpg

Right ... It's time.

The Freak is coming down.
It will be in stages.
Some branches are bending and breaking, so not sure an out of tent pic is possible.

The thing is, I can't even get a pic to do her justice.
She is a monster - certainly the best/biggest I've ever had in my tent!

Front on view does nothing to show her true dimensions.
Only way to appreciate her rotundness is a top down view, but then there is no perspective of the cola size.

So really, you need to view both, and pice some composite 3-D model in your own mind.

:pighug:

wBAF2Lyn.jpg

VJifeYdt.jpg

OK ... So I managed to get the fat girl out of the tent for her portrait photo.
Doesn't do her justice.
She is as round as she is wide.
But its still a good photo for the family album.

SsV7xM0R.jpg

This was an amazing run bet ull defo be growing dutch pasdion again 12 gurilla og would be amazing

yeah - first Dutch Passion experience and it was an absolute pleasure.

The Freak being the obvious highlight!

In my heart I know the genetics had more in the tank that I wasn't capable of squeezing out, but even if I didn't optimise the untapped potential, I'm happy with the first run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah - first Dutch Passion experience and it was an absolute pleasure.

The Freak being the obvious highlight!

In my heart I know the genetics had more in the tank that I wasn't capable of squeezing out, but even if I didn't optimise the untapped potential, I'm happy with the first run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im going to nominate the freak in the bom pom see if she can win you some prizes wich im very confident about .
Thing i loved about this grow yoz was how densely covered in bud each plant was they were more like hedges than plants

Im going to nominate the freak in the bom pom see if she can win you some prizes wich im very confident about .
Thing i loved about this grow yoz was how densely covered in bud each plant was they were more like hedges than plants

Thanks mate.
They were definitely generous in buddage!
What amazed me was the variety in terms of structure of plant, and also structure of buds.
I'm just relieved to have got 12 of these beasts across the line.

Back