Nice dark foliage mate...:slap:
Beautiful init mate. She was almost black at times. There was a couple of days\nights of really shit weather throughout the grow that she spent inside under led now and again, she greened right up at those points, once back out she darkened back up
Killed it mate, I hope my UK outdoor comes close!

:slap:

Let us know how she yielded.
Sure you'll smash it mate, this was thrown out on a whim as I didn't have space. I'm a beginner and she had a few defs throughout but I still managed a good looking plant, and especially with the heaps of advice to be sought out here from like minded grofos. Its hard to really fail :) where in UK you at man?

Last edited:
Here she is......75g, 2.5oz not too shabby at all if I do say so myself. Seeing as my first two girls gave me 38+40g almost 100% increase :)..............NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!
IMG_20170818_164400.jpg
@Sensi Jay

you've done really well mate, though it looked like you were on for more, as she looked huge, like a 3/4oz'er!

I'm in East Mids, on about day 58 and she's coming along nicely, just need 'summer' to hang round another couple of weeks:
20170818_113549.jpg

Congrats Quentin,
you made it!
:slap:
Thankfully mate lol there were a few occasions where I thought I might have fucked it lol. The mould being one and of course the bloody clock incident haha.
you've done really well mate, though it looked like you were on for more, as she looked huge, like a 3/4oz'er!

I'm in East Mids, on about day 58 and she's coming along nicely, just need 'summer' to hang round another couple of weeks:
View attachment 794213
I know what you mean mate I was hoping for all little more too. I think she might have dried a bit quick to be fair, she was hung up in the shed & we've had a few belting days recently ain't we. Temps were up to 25'c at times.
Yours is looking sweet too mate, what is she?
I'm east yorkshire

Thankfully mate lol there were a few occasions where I thought I might have fucked it lol. The mould being one and of course the bloody clock incident haha.

I know what you mean mate I was hoping for all little more too. I think she might have dried a bit quick to be fair, she was hung up in the shed & we've had a few belting days recently ain't we. Temps were up to 25'c at times.
Yours is looking sweet too mate, what is she?
I'm east yorkshire

Looks like you gave her a close trim too, so can lose weight that way too. Had a few nice days last week, few showers too, think it treats em well. I'm using guerrilla tabs from biotabs for nutes, 4 in each pot with mix of coco and compost.

That girl is a BLK critical auto which I won for 2nd place in hans glueberry comp. I also got a seedsman auto kush going same age, though doesn't seem to be budding out well:

20170818_113721.jpg

Check the main cola up close lol:

20170818_195937.jpg

Looks like you gave her a close trim too, so can lose weight that way too. Had a few nice days last week, few showers too, think it treats em well. I'm using guerrilla tabs from biotabs for nutes, 4 in each pot with mix of coco and compost.

That girl is a BLK critical auto which I won for 2nd place in hans glueberry comp. I also got a seedsman auto kush going same age, though doesn't seem to be budding out well:

View attachment 794280

View attachment 794282
yeah I did get in pretty close mate lol. I'll keep that in mind for next time, cheers. :greenthumb:
I've been intrigued by these biotabs to be fair, is that all she's had or have you needed any additives? She looks really healthy

yeah I did get in pretty close mate lol. I'll keep that in mind for next time, cheers. :greenthumb:
I've been intrigued by these biotabs to be fair, is that all she's had or have you needed any additives? She looks really healthy

I followed the instructions so they had the additives basically being beneficial bacteria and mycos, but then it's just been powered by the tabs and I assume mother nature! I've dove a few indoor with the normal tabs, only good feedback from me, always healthy happy, perky girls.

View attachment 794280

View attachment 794282
I followed the instructions so they had the additives basically being beneficial bacteria and mycos, but then it's just been powered by the tabs and I assume mother nature! I've dove a few indoor with the normal tabs, only good feedback from me, always healthy happy, perky girls.
great stuff! Sounds like a winner to me, and yeah the little that I have seen about them all seems to praise them. I'm sure that's how mephisto do it (i may be wrong) and they ain't exactly growing pond weed are they haha

Back