They defiantly seem to be mate. Makes me wonder how well she could have done if this is how a 'broken' plant grows haha, I can't wait for my next lot as I bought some dinafem after researching breeders and these diesels were just a novice impulse buy. That being said, I can't fault them :biggrin:

There is lot of guys out there that break their plants on purpose aka supercropping. I did a bunch of supercropping testing over the last few years and it does work!!

There is lot of guys out there that break their plants on purpose aka supercropping. I did a bunch of supercropping testing over the last few years and it does work!!
This site is brilliant :biggrin: everything I've learnt what to do what not to do.....
Here all that is put to the test for others to see...
This to me 3 weeks ago was a massive no go "do not stress your plant in any way" pffffttt....these plants are harder than most of the "wanna be gangters" round here haha
I think I shall be experimenting also to see what they can really do :d5:
Just been for a measure and she's 23" today. Now I'm sure she is smaller than she could be but she looks happy :smoking:

Quick update pic day 44.
Had a few days of half decent weather this week. Some nice sunny spells. The whole gardens loving it. But we're not here to talk about sunflowers and begonias haha.
I absolutely love the shape and look of this plant. I almost want to decorate it and put presents around her :smoking:
Buds are all starting to show nicely now. I fed her Saturday 2days ago, 2ltr R/o w/ 4ml bloom & 1ml explode. (Now at dutch pro's recommended minimum)
20170703_113854.jpg

Quick update pic day 44.
Had a few days of half decent weather this week. Some nice sunny spells. The whole gardens loving it. But we're not here to talk about sunflowers and begonias haha.
I absolutely love the shape and look of this plant. I almost want to decorate it and put presents around her :smoking:
Buds are all starting to show nicely now. I fed her Saturday 2days ago, 2ltr R/o w/ 4ml bloom & 1ml explode. (Now at dutch pro's recommended minimum)View attachment 774714

Looking great!

A couple of update pics for you guys. Days 50 + 53 and all is looking well. Aside from a little tucking of the fans to the back of the plant and a slight bend on the main stem she has been left to do her thing...
She's the best plant in the garden :smoking:
Im now at dutch pro's recommended maxumum her last feed was 2ltr R/o 6ml A+B,4ml explode & 2ml multi total@1015ppm!! (Not sure how well calibrated my pen is but its a strong mix either way)she's shown no signs of burns at all. However I watered her tonight as she felt light and she's not holding water very well, very quick to run through...is this a sign of rootbound with little soil to hold moisture and nutes now? Should I up my feeding schedule to 2-3 times per week to compensate maybe?
Cheers guys
20170709_172826.jpg
20170712_072731.jpg
20170712_072755.jpg

Last edited:
Update time folks...it's been nearly two weeks since my last one now! Things are coming on brilliantly. She's day 66 today of what is said to be 65+ strain. I expect another 2 weeks or there abouts left, still plenty of white pistils and I've not bothered checking the thrics yet. My last 2 diesels came down on day 71 + 77. She's really fattening up now, smells sweet around the garden :) and lots of purpling happening now...much more than my previous 2 which were indoors, so I presume the cooler nights have aided this.....I love it :)
Excuse the picture quality this time guys, I knackered my phone so having to make do with what I can for now.

Cheers guys.
Happy growing.
IMG_20170725_204142.jpg
IMG_20170725_204201.jpg

IMG_20170725_204323.jpg

Back