Update time folks and what will probably be the last one until the harvest :woody: she's almost there....day 79 now. Had her last feed today of 'advanced nutrients overdrive' & a touch of 'dutch pro explode'. The overdrive was given to me from a friend, just a few ml left im the bottle but after a bit of reading up about it I decided to give it a try last weekend, and I must say I seem to have had an explosion in extra calyxs over the past week. The buds have swollen up nicely now and she's more of a black than a purple colour. I almost dont want to cut her down hahaha. I'm in two minds however how to go about cleansing this one though as this will only be my 3rd harvest...but I have some AN flawless Finnish I've yet to try, however my last two I just gave a week of water and they tasted and burned nicely. So i know that way will work well.....but I don't know if I would get better results with using AN and not starving her.......any opinions guys?
Cheers for stopping by
Happy growing everyone :vibes:
IMG_20170806_124808.jpg
IMG_20170806_124815.jpg
IMG_20170806_124836.jpg
IMG_20170806_124852.jpg
IMG_20170806_124906.jpg
IMG_20170806_124929.jpg
IMG_20170806_124948.jpg

Update time folks and what will probably be the last one until the harvest :woody: she's almost there....day 79 now. Had her last feed today of 'advanced nutrients overdrive' & a touch of 'dutch pro explode'. The overdrive was given to me from a friend, just a few ml left im the bottle but after a bit of reading up about it I decided to give it a try last weekend, and I must say I seem to have had an explosion in extra calyxs over the past week. The buds have swollen up nicely now and she's more of a black than a purple colour. I almost dont want to cut her down hahaha. I'm in two minds however how to go about cleansing this one though as this will only be my 3rd harvest...but I have some AN flawless Finnish I've yet to try, however my last two I just gave a week of water and they tasted and burned nicely. So i know that way will work well.....but I don't know if I would get better results with using AN and not starving her.......any opinions guys?
Cheers for stopping by
Happy growing everyone :vibes:View attachment 789200 View attachment 789201 View attachment 789202 View attachment 789203 View attachment 789204 View attachment 789205 View attachment 789206

I found AN nutes didnt wash out easily and i welcomed the flawless finish to be able to push the nutes a little longer....plant looks awesome, great job!!

I found AN nutes didnt wash out easily and i welcomed the flawless finish to be able to push the nutes a little longer....plant looks awesome, great job!!
Thanks mate....I'm at a loss as to what to do now though as I came home to this today
IMG_20170807_172057.jpg
IMG_20170807_172104.jpg
IMG_20170807_172151.jpg
bastard mould. Its very fresh as I've only just spotted it. I see people cropping early then dipping in certain products which I don't have. I don't want to ruin it at the last hurdle by cropping early but if that's what has to be done........so be it........

Thanks mate....I'm at a loss as to what to do now though as I came home to this todayView attachment 789562View attachment 789563 View attachment 789564bastard mould. Its very fresh as I've only just spotted it. I see people cropping early then dipping in certain products which I don't have. I don't want to ruin it at the last hurdle by cropping early but if that's what has to be done........so be it........

Can be a fine line between chopping early enough to minimize mold and making sure the smoke is clean...good luck bud!! If i was you i would be peeling back other buds and make sure it isnt hidden through other buds.

Well in the end I removed the full branch and cut the mould away along every stem until I couldn't see mould in the stem anymore. Didn't loose too much really probably 1or2 dry grams... the rest seems OK so far almost a day later so I'm breathing a little easier haha
IMG_20170807_180341.jpg
IMG_20170807_180350.jpg

Before the haircut.... I'd say I lost the top inch or so..

IMG_20170808_124409.jpg

One day later and still looking good.....
Crisis averted haha (hopefully) :woody:

Well in the end I removed the full branch and cut the mould away along every stem until I couldn't see mould in the stem anymore. Didn't loose too much really probably 1or2 dry grams... the rest seems OK so far almost a day later so I'm breathing a little easier hahaView attachment 789885 View attachment 789886
Before the haircut.... I'd say I lost the top inch or so..

View attachment 789887
One day later and still looking good.....
Crisis averted haha (hopefully) :woody:
Hope you beat it man...weather can be a real bitch

Hope you beat it man...weather can be a real bitch
Too right it can mate. Rained off worked today it's that wet, so she's a semi outdoor today lol. I've just been sat checking her and the clipped bud over and I can't see anymore anywhere so fingers crossed I've caught it.
Cheers for the advice yesterday mate, you've probably saved my girl as I was pretty much ready to take her all down in a blind panic haha.I shall fire one up for ya IF & WHEN she makes it haha.:pass:

And there she is sports fans......there she is:headbang::headbang::headbang: she made it to the end. Absolutely buzzing:cooldance:, although I'm a bit gutted she's gone to be honest lol. I can't sit and look at her while chilling the garden anymore. I do have a wild thai ryder thats doing OK but she's not the same :(
Anyway she came down last night (day 88)...took me the best part of 4 fucking hours haha. Only my 3rd plant and best so far but I definitely need to pick up the pace there haha. I trimmed her while still in the pot and kept her intact to the end just to keep her pretty for her last photo. (Shit phone and shit lighting though unfortunately)....decided to hang most of her as one to try dry her as slowly as I can aside from the lowest 3 branches which I hung separately.
My first two autos I grew were the same NYC diesels grown indoors under led, made a few mistakes, was still building my room & tweaking air flow & heat\humidity, harvested early I now think learning from this one (day 70 & 77) and I managed around 1.5 oz from each.
This looks so much better than those two, healthier, bigger, bushier, less buds in total but bigger fatter buds all round...

Cheers to everyone who gave advise or took there time to follow\like\comment or just scroll through my grow it's been a pleasure....roll on next year, I'm thinking a greenhouse and dedicated autoflower bed.....maybe.....hopefully.....I'm just thinking hahaha
:smokeout::smokeout:
IMG_20170816_165308.jpg
IMG_20170816_173032.jpg
IMG_20170816_220158.jpg
IMG_20170817_193712.jpg

Back