Yellowing leaves at Day 42... HELP! (Dinafem Auto Blue Cheese/Critical+)

Here are my 2 Bio Diesels.. As you can see, one on right is sick one.. Camera doesn't show how bad it is. Some leaves are spotted w/ rust, and leaves almost white.. Never had this.. The buds are covered in trichs. And stink!

Hey Jando, yeah yours might be Nitrogen def too, but actually I think it might be something else based on the locations and necro spots. Don't worry too much though, yours are very late in the game and you should get a good harvest no matter what at this point. But see if you can get a couple pics of just a couple troubled leaves.

:toke: Jando-- get me pics of the leaves with symptoms please,... sounds like you may be more Mg deficient, possibly Ca too, if you have smaller sized spots,... as mentioned, some fading of fan leaves is normal as the buds ripen and the end of bloom nears,...

@Jando saw above you mentioned using cha ching for N deficiency. Cha ching is a high phosphorus suppliment 9-50-10 so really not the best additive for adding Nitrogen.
If you feel in future you need N add some grow/veg nutes.
Just listen to @Waira and youll be good, he is the ganja deficiency king

:doh:-- I saw that, and spaced commenting, Sangiune-- thanks mate! Jando, I saw your other thread here just now,.... Sang' is right-- and be super careful with that Cha-Ching, it's fierce stuff!

Back