New Grower Day 58 - Yellowing upper/large fan leaves on purple stilton auto

Nutes every feed from day 1 so no water only days. Actually, I think I did something like that on my other grow a couple of years back but put in a small amount of A+B.

Sounds sensible to me so I'll give this a try first. Thanks for the suggestion!

Ran about 3 litres of plain 6.0 ph water through and got approx 1 litre or so of run off which I disposed of. Got a towel underneath it soaking up any remaining run off.

Still running the lights and fans the same, temp is at 25 deg and humidity is now 45

At closer inspection there are multiple fan leaves with brown spotting and slight yellowing with the top 2 being the worst affected.

I'll give it 24 hours and report back. :thumbsup:

Pics of spotting might clarify, but starting to sound like a cal mag issue to me - calcium re. spotting, and magnesium re. yellowing if it starts between veins. OTOH, lockout is still a possibility.

Good luck with it. :goodluck:

deficiencies-0715 (1).jpg

I'd back off the feed a couple waterings and purchase some cal mag. I use botanicare cal mag and a few others. Some use the megacrop cal mag. Eventually your gonna run into a plant that's mag hungry so even if it's something else that additional item will still help future problems. For first auto grow your doing well. Good luck and nice plant

Also, for your conscious and help you sleep better. Your plant may still continue to look worse even if problem is corrected immediately since damage is done. But I haven't killed a plant yet and by no means do you need to worry about it dying on you with some folks on here's help that's more knowledgeable than me theyll get ya figured out . Just a hiccup. I have alot of hiccups lol

Quick update ...

So flushed it once yesterday and after 24 hours the leaves were starting to droop a little so gave it 500ml with a small amount of A+B (EC 0.5, PH 6.0).

I'll do the same later which will take me through til tomorrow.

I have some canna calmag coming tomorrow, so I was thinking of resuming the normal feed reduced to EC 1.5 with some calmag added ... can anyone advise if this sounds ok?

Pic of a leaf I removed earlier is attached.

Thanks again for everyones comments and help!

Attachments

• IMG_20200124_170156410.jpg
    IMG_20200124_170156410.jpg
    733.4 KB · Views: 27
Was the plant drooping because you flushed and it was very saturated? Plants tend to droop after a heavy watering

Back