Yellowing leaves at Day 42... HELP! (Dinafem Auto Blue Cheese/Critical+)

Reaction score
Hi

I was wondering if anyone could give me a little help...
I am growing Auto's for the first time and everything has been going really well, untill i get back from a few days away to find all the leaves are yellowing, now i know this is normal towards end of life cycle, but this seems a little early. (Dinafem Blue Cheese and Dinafem Critical+)

I have been feeding them with diluted doses of
20ml Canna Flores
10ml Rhizotonic
10ml Cannazym
10ml CannaBoost
5ml Canna PK13/14

All nutes per 10Ltr bucket, hand watered in Canna Terra Soil in 6ltr Airpots, flowering under 600 HPS

PH in 6.2 - 6.5 and run off PH about 5.8

As you can see the yellowing is spreading and on some of the plants the yellowing is alot worse, new leaves turning yellow from start of their growth.

Any help on what can be done would be very much appreciated.
IMAG0244.jpg
IMAG0245.jpg

Thanks

Im pretty sure the yellow leaves working up is a Nitrogen deficiency. Not familiar with the canna range- flores must be the bloom feed. Is there a veg one too?
If so try reintroducing that back into tour feeds mate

Im pretty sure the yellow leaves working up is a Nitrogen deficiency. Not familiar with the canna range- flores must be the bloom feed. Is there a veg one too?
If so try reintroducing that back into tour feeds mate

Hi Sanguine

Yeah there is Canna Vega for veg and Canna Flores for flower, i never gave it any Veg nutes though and it has been on flower nuts as stated since the signs of buds, wouldn't putting veg nutes in now just confuse the situation. ?

If Nitrogen deficiency wouldnt adding nitrogen only be a better solution ?

Never saw a plant yellow that much so if you havn't used cal/mag i would recommend getting some and give it full dose or 5 to ten ml per gal.Than i would feed her some high nitrogen veg nutes to see if you can green her up some but being that yellow it might be to late but at least it will help the good growth.

Never saw a plant yellow that much so if you havn't used cal/mag i would recommend getting some and give it full dose or 5 to ten ml per gal.Than i would feed her some high nitrogen veg nutes to see if you can green her up some but being that yellow it might be to late but at least it will help the good growth.

Hi Namvet25

Not what I wanted to hear you saying you never seen a plant so yellow lol, but I'll go grab some Cal/Mag tomorrow, would I not be better off getting some mono nitrogen to add, so not to confuse the plant adding Veg Nutes, Little confused on that one as they have been on flower nutes for some time now ?

seen yellowing early in flower, about this time when I feed high Phos quano if much yellow add a little high N guano, not much though, want flowers not veg, so, now when making up soil I add more N guano to mix, try to say ahead of the curve, still learning

:toke: 420'-- I agree with the others, this is some advanced N defc.; leaves going yellow, no spotting/necrosis, starting from lowers and progressing upward = classic N defc.... likely, you feeding or nute conc. wasn't quite rich enough in N for her to have stored enough, so best thing to do is make a blend of grow and bloom,... that PK booster will help keep the P-K #'s high, and some grow will add extra N she needs... don't sweat the added N, plants need it all the time, it just doesn't get top billing during bloom, and with elevated PK, it won't mess with blooming,.. likely it won't reverse much, if at all, but you need to supply some additional now or the fans will be toast withing days,...

:toke: 420'-- I agree with the others, this is some advanced N defc.; leaves going yellow, no spotting/necrosis, starting from lowers and progressing upward = classic N defc.... likely, you feeding or nute conc. wasn't quite rich enough in N for her to have stored enough, so best thing to do is make a blend of grow and bloom,... that PK booster will help keep the P-K #'s high, and some grow will add extra N she needs... don't sweat the added N, plants need it all the time, it just doesn't get top billing during bloom, and with elevated PK, it won't mess with blooming,.. likely it won't reverse much, if at all, but you need to supply some additional now or the fans will be toast withing days,...

I'm going to go get some cal/mag and some Nitrogen from the hydro shop when it opens, but they are due a feed today so will add the veg nutes which are an NPK 3-1-4 while the Flower nutes are NPK 2-2-4, what ratio would you reccomend if using a mixture of the 2 together? ml per ltr for veg and for flower ?

Jando has same problem! Looks just like my bio diesel #2. Seems to be going around. Treating mine with cal mag.and just a little fox farm"cha ching for nitrogen. First flush with a couple gallons of distilled water! My biodiesel mass #1 is doing great! Along with my auto critical care, and my fav. Photo. SUPER Lemon haze! Slh is one the best photo, Sativa's to grow in my book! But that's just me. I am so greatful for AFN. Lots of good advice. Cool people with real knowledge. Kick that knowledge! I can't wait until I get this picture thing figured out. Newbie at all this computer stuff! Thanks everybody!

Back