Indoor x5 Blackberry Auto Run (FastBuds)

Looking great in here. I'll pull up a seat and watch the show if you don't mind.

As I think you already know, your PH is fine. 5.8-6.0 is bang on for coco.

Growth looks perfect for their age to me, they'll start to explode any day now. You should have no problem pulling 300g in there with a 600w in flower.

:peace:

You're gonna have a full tent soon.
Those blackberrys are looking good!
I've thought about trying some coco...when I run out of one of my current mediums. Coco would fit our well water perfectly as its 5.9 and I have to adjust .

Looking great in here. I'll pull up a seat and watch the show if you don't mind.

As I think you already know, your PH is fine. 5.8-6.0 is bang on for coco.

Growth looks perfect for their age to me, they'll start to explode any day now. You should have no problem pulling 300g in there with a 600w in flower.

Thank you Nice. I rly hope cuz they look small to me i see some guys here with beasts at day 30 and i def had some delays at early veg..

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

You're gonna have a full tent soon.
Those blackberrys are looking good!
I've thought about trying some coco...when I run out of one of my current mediums. Coco would fit our well water perfectly as its 5.9 and I have to adjust .
Thats my wish mate. Even 75% full.
But if it wont... Ill just pop some more auto beans soon and extend this run by 45 days +-

I actually have an auto nl seed here.. maybe i should pop?

Thank you Nice. I rly hope cuz they look small to me i see some guys here with beasts at day 30 and i def had some delays at early veg..

I always think I've got a bunch of dwarves until the 30 day mark and they explode. I wouldn't worry about it. The strain doesn't get that big from what I've seen. Not one for purps myself so I've not given her a go but she's a very popular strain around here after winning the autoflower cup. You'll find a lot of journals which look quite similar at the stage they're at.

Looks good to me!

But if it wont... Ill just pop some more auto beans soon and extend this run by 45 days +-

I wouldnt worry about it filling out! I'd more more nervous about it getting too full if anything. The NL takes f o r e v e r to finish so keep that in mind if you decide to pop her. 100+ days for most people. Sort of defeats the point of an auto in my mind but can still be useful for some people I guess.

I wouldnt worry about it filling out! I'd more more nervous about it getting too full if anything. The NL takes f o r e v e r to finish so keep that in mind if you decide to pop her. 100+ days for most people. Sort of defeats the point of an auto in my mind but can still be useful for some people I guess.

Yessirrrr LOL I just posted about my old auto NL grow 2 years ago in a different thread. she was a beast 220g no training only light lst and I chop her @ 110 days about 10 days early.. high was mediocre. no taste at all after 30 days cure.. I told myseld I'd never grow an auto again... until 29 days ago haha... there she is..
3bd0fce6ea6ec0f30c218ddd6ffcb747.jpg
4f7b32c461fc8ac931ec09a802ec5dda.jpg
90470c1d27eb8a89fa3dc0853cb3f2c2.jpg
dbf00f80c9b7158f3d5200ba8686dd29.jpg
de6d6e38b3a015e3cb7cd77a5559ae1b.jpg
ead69205130d6c50433fac4184a9820b.jpg

Yessirrrr LOL I just posted about my old auto NL grow 2 years ago in a different thread. she was a beast 220g no training only light lst and I chop her @ 110 days about 10 days early.. high was mediocre. no taste at all after 30 days cure.. I told myseld I'd never grow an auto again... until 29 days ago haha... there she is.. View attachment 1094740 View attachment 1094741 View attachment 1094742 View attachment 1094743 View attachment 1094744 View attachment 1094745
Wow! Amazing yield!

I've heard similar things about the result though. Flat terps and 'meh' high. I'm not sure it depends much on the breeder either really.

I must say, if you're looking for some autos which will change your mind, Mephisto is probably the best place to look. Their Four Assed Monkey is fantastic. Very terpy and a nice functional indica high, not too couchlocking. Just good old school grinning like an idiot smoke. The one I had was super fruity and almost identical to Zkittles although I believe there's a lot of pheno variation in there. Which I suppose is a plus or negative depending on how you look at it. Lowest yielder so far but the quality more than made up for it. Fast Buds do also have some great stuff although a little hit and miss IMO. Tangie's great, A friend grew their Green Crack which was also pretty good, a friend tells me the Gelato is pretty decent. I grew their Zkittles and it's terrible though. Faintly mango-ish kush at best.

All this said, there's a reason I'm switching to photos, the autos just don't quiiiiite check all the boxes but of course they are very convenient.

The Critical Kush from Barney's I just took down was a bit of surprise too actually. Really nice, super dense, tight nugs of piney, slightly citric indica stone. 8 zips from her. Not bad for 80 days.

full

Buds look a bit airy in the pic but they're very dense. Recommended!

I've been perpetually popping autos for a long time. Always got a few different strains waiting their tent time.
We autos growers are familiar with how some will almost seem stunted, then bust a move that will surprise...keep the basics covered and you'll get there.
I just harvested a 80 day fastbud GSC...11.5oz wet. Has been the largest I ever had out of a 2 ltr pot! Couple of mephistos, 4AM and Ghost toof at 65 days.
I like autos cause I like tending to them anytime without regard to lights. I'll run a photos at times just to compare quality and I must say, today's autos have far improved in the 13+ years I've grownem.

Wow! Amazing yield!

I've heard similar things about the result though. Flat terps and 'meh' high. I'm not sure it depends much on the breeder either really.

I must say, if you're looking for some autos which will change your mind, Mephisto is probably the best place to look. Their Four Assed Monkey is fantastic. Very terpy and a nice functional indica high, not too couchlocking. Just good old school grinning like an idiot smoke. The one I had was super fruity and almost identical to Zkittles although I believe there's a lot of pheno variation in there. Which I suppose is a plus or negative depending on how you look at it. Lowest yielder so far but the quality more than made up for it. Fast Buds do also have some great stuff although a little hit and miss IMO. Tangie's great, A friend grew their Green Crack which was also pretty good, a friend tells me the Gelato is pretty decent. I grew their Zkittles and it's terrible though. Faintly mango-ish kush at best.

All this said, there's a reason I'm switching to photos, the autos just don't quiiiiite check all the boxes but of course they are very convenient.

The Critical Kush from Barney's I just took down was a bit of surprise too actually. Really nice, super dense, tight nugs of piney, slightly citric indica stone. 8 zips from her. Not bad for 80 days.

Buds look a bit airy in the pic but they're very dense. Recommended!

8 zips would be 224g similar to my NL! It's perfect for 80 days! could you share the journal?
Im actively looking for my next strain and must decide quick, as shipping takes time and I want to start before this run finishes, it looks like I could make room for another 5 seedlings for the last 20 days of the grow.. also I could always put them under cfls in the closet and move into the tent as soon as this run is done so ill be getting 2 harvests in 3-4 month time.. pretty perfect.. anyways im looking for heavy indicas, preferably with some cbd, and no super plants that go beyond 80 days..

I've been perpetually popping autos for a long time. Always got a few different strains waiting their tent time.
We autos growers are familiar with how some will almost seem stunted, then bust a move that will surprise...keep the basics covered and you'll get there.
I just harvested a 80 day fastbud GSC...11.5oz wet. Has Abeen the largest I ever had out of a 2 ltr pot! Couple of mephistos, 4AM and Ghost toof at 65 days.
I like autos cause I like tending to them anytime without regard to lights. I'll run a photos at times just to compare quality and I must say, today's autos have far improved in the 13+ years I've grownem.

How was the smoke of the GSC? I was looking on their Auto Cookies Cream (i think thats the strain).. but as said looking for heavy indicas mostly to help my insomnia.. I barely smoke before 7pm.. but its always good to have some nice day smoke ..
Rnow reading your post, maybe I should just start vegging some early finishers photos.. so I know I'll have at least one banger in the jars..

Last edited:
Back