Outdoor Winter Growing in SoCal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 77 - Its raining cats and dogs and brought the lady inside to keep warm today while I gave her a pre-harvest trimming. So far I'm not getting the more dense version I got last run but her perfume is very fragrant and sticky.
View attachment 1000647 View attachment 1000648 View attachment 1000649
I've had this pheno before, was the smallest of the BD/HSO I've grown. My strategy is to plant 3-4 seeds, pick biggest to grow forward. I've had 3 different phenos in regard to growth habit and bud type. Effects are pretty consistent. This time I'm selecting for that large fast finishing pheno with a very pronounced anti-inflammatory circulation boost! I've had one of these out of 4 grown.

That’s awesome. Have you found a source to get lab reports on different strains? I’m really interested in the actual chemical breakdown of strains. Personally if I’m buying seed and it germs it’s getting grown, on the other hand if I have some traded seed I might be a little more selective.

Got some of my prizes today from @Dinafem-Mark ! Thanks Brother for Supporting AFN!!! Should make for some awesome grows in 2019/2020.
IMG_5451.jpg

What? What lovely?

Lovely for a winter grow!
Thanks much for the kind words. I will be starting a 2019 journal shortly... I'm still trying to work out the grow schedule and waiting for that last seed to arrive... But here is my genetic pool.
Auto Seeds
Cream Madarine XL (4)
Durban Poison (6)
Blue Dream (19)
Amnesia XXL (5)
Super Auto Seeds
Jamaican Berry (4)
Cookies G13 (4)
Think Big (4)
Champion X (10)
Photoperiod Seeds
Deadhead OG (5)