Outdoor Winter Growing in SoCal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 65 - Daytime Temps 60-75f Nighttime Temps 40-50f Mostly sunny days with some cloudy days. Watering about every 4-5th day. Starting to get that nice blue dream aroma!
IMG_5387.jpg
IMG_5388.jpg

Thanks @TheMongol I will definately do this again but get started Oct 1st'ish. Conceivably this would allow me Three Auto Grows, Two Super Auto Grows, and One Photo-period grow for the year if timed right (moon, sun and stars are aligned)! Pretty lucky here with the weather.

Wow great job its been a warm winter so far in southern oregon but definitely not warm enough to grow im hoping the temps are nice in March in a greenie with lights .

@dankstyle J I didn't think we would be warm enough to grow but figured the HSO BD might be able to handle the task. I have put it in under the patio cover a few times during the rain to avoid any mold/mildew/rot and so far this has been a champ. This week we're in the 60's and 50's at night, but this plant has handled it all the way to 36f at night with no apparent signs of stress or damage.

Day 72 - Rain Water and a little touch of 9-50-10 cha ching, since I have had good luck with this boosting the trichromes on previous grows.
IMG_5436.jpg
IMG_5437.jpg
IMG_5438.jpg

Day 77 - Its raining cats and dogs and brought the lady inside to keep warm today while I gave her a pre-harvest trimming. So far I'm not getting the more dense version I got last run but her perfume is very fragrant and sticky.
IMG_5445.jpg
IMG_5446 (2).jpg
IMG_5446.jpg

Day 84 - No much to whoop about... The Trichromes are still all cloudy and hopefully the sunshine and no rain this week will help fatten her up. Just letting this go as long as I can to see what winter growing in a no winter like place is like. Watered with rain water, castile and mP
IMG_5448.jpg
IMG_5449.jpg
IMG_5450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back