Outdoor Winter Growing in SoCal

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK, herb..
I'm thinking errrbbb!!
The first up this year are going to be the Auto's CMXL & Amnesia XXL, Then Super Auto's - Jamaican Berry & G13 Cookies... I don't think I will do any Photoperiods this year because I'm looking at moving.... but that could change. But if I were.. its Purple Kush and Gorilla!

Day 90 - Whoo hooo! Stinking it up really good and showing signs of new growth at the base of the plant. Could this warmer weather (75-82F) sunshine have tricked this lil bush into a new veg cycle? Has Nature and Genetics taken over? Hummm maybe I will chop above the new growth, seal up the cut at harvest and see if she does a total re-veg? Might be interesting, especially when my new Mars SP200 arrives (next week I hope) I could hit her indoors with 20hrs of light to see what happens. Anyhow, The Trichomes aren't progressing towards amber and may just chop her since we're two weeks over [HASHTAG]#hso[/HASHTAG] spec sheet @HSO-Mark Or I just wait it out a little longer and see if this warm weather finishes her off right? Anyway, The winter grow in a moderate climate is possible but just haven't seen the density of bud compared to last summers grow so that is the only drawback.... [HASHTAG]#kis organics[/HASHTAG] I think this is as close to water only as possible; without over supplementing your soil mix with inputs and burning the crap out of your autoflowers. Would be interesting to compare with the [HASHTAG]#florganics[/HASHTAG] Decisions, Decisions, Deeeecisionzzz?
IMG_5456.jpg
IMG_5458.jpg
IMG_5459.jpg
IMG_5460.jpg

Day 90 - Whoo hooo! Stinking it up really good and showing signs of new growth at the base of the plant. Could this warmer weather (75-82F) sunshine have tricked this lil bush into a new veg cycle? Has Nature and Genetics taken over? Hummm maybe I will chop above the new growth, seal up the cut at harvest and see if she does a total re-veg? Might be interesting, especially when my new Mars SP200 arrives (next week I hope) I could hit her indoors with 20hrs of light to see what happens. Anyhow, The Trichomes aren't progressing towards amber and may just chop her since we're two weeks over [HASHTAG]#hso[/HASHTAG] spec sheet @HSO-Mark Or I just wait it out a little longer and see if this warm weather finishes her off right? Anyway, The winter grow in a moderate climate is possible but just haven't seen the density of bud compared to last summers grow so that is the only drawback.... [HASHTAG]#kis organics[/HASHTAG] I think this is as close to water only as possible; without over supplementing your soil mix with inputs and burning the crap out of your autoflowers. Would be interesting to compare with the [HASHTAG]#florganics[/HASHTAG] Decisions, Decisions, Deeeecisionzzz?
View attachment 1006141 View attachment 1006142 View attachment 1006143 View attachment 1006144
the pheno like your's that I had just kept keeping on, was the longest to harvest and was a little more Indica than usual

Day 93 - Chop Chop and hanging to dry. No photo's we all know what a pair of snips and a stump looks like.:tang: ( my mini @TheMongol ) I chopped above the new vegetative growth to experiment if an auto-flower can be re-vegged... If I get my new Mars SP200 light today I might move the stump indoors and hit it with 24hrs a day light for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back