Indoor Window sill grow

I've potted her up into a larger container, buried deep so the stem rot area is covered completely. I think it went past the cotyledon node, we'll see what happens...

@leaff Bottom feeding is another good idea, at least until she recovers (if she does). Not going to water just now though, the original soil was pretty wet.

@Sawney_bean aye. She was doing really well until the past few days, and suddenly... :sadcry:

I will maybe pop another bean or two soon. Gotta make space first, window area quite crowded with seedlings and clones for outdoors growing (not just weed, also fruit and veg). Not even any space in the propagator just now.

Meanwhile, we shall see if she recovers at all.

@Sawney_bean aye. She was doing really well until the past few days, and suddenly... :sadcry:

I will maybe pop another bean or two soon. Gotta make space first, window area quite crowded with seedlings and clones for outdoors growing (not just weed, also fruit and veg). Not even any space in the propagator just now.

Meanwhile, we shall see if she recovers at all.
Good to hear you are full mate. Happy day's.

No sign of recovery from the poor wee SOS, so today I put her out of her misery. Chopped and set aside to dry. She'll be included in my next batch of edibles.

I will be testing some @Sawney_bean autos outdoors this season, so we'll see how they fare in the great weather we get in these islands! :biggrin: Will be popping outdoor auto beans this week coming. Will update with news once that happens.

Back