Sweet Seeds Wile loves a bit of Black Jack x2

day 30 just had to do another bucket to top up the res I think that's over 25 lts of water(between 4 plants) since sunday greedy bastards :smoking:as there getting there flower on the feed is 1 ml canna calcium,1 ml canna magnesium,1 ml silica,2 ml rhizotonic,1.5 ml canna A+B,1 ml big bud (had some left over need to get rid of it) and 2 ml hydroguard per ltr of water ph'd to 5.9 couldn't be arsed ph ing it down any more :biggrin:
Black Jack day 30
Mrua6PF.jpg

vUaLhVC.jpg

pon1bjx.jpg

wIGvnbL.jpg

f6PiNc0.jpg

08BN7Eb.jpg

whole tent shot
qnmY4ZB.jpg

EsyxuHs.jpg

t3L09Iu.jpg

oh I do love me a bit of black jack any questions fire away (I mean about the grow cause I know fuck all about anything else :eyebrows:) peace out my fellow stoners and peeps who partake in a snifter of ale:cheers::pass:

day 30 just had to do another bucket to top up the res I think that's over 25 lts of water(between 4 plants) since sunday greedy bastards :smoking:as there getting there flower on the feed is 1 ml canna calcium,1 ml canna magnesium,1 ml silica,2 ml rhizotonic,1.5 ml canna A+B,1 ml big bud (had some left over need to get rid of it) and 2 ml hydroguard per ltr of water ph'd to 5.9 couldn't be arsed ph ing it down any more :biggrin:
Black Jack day 30
Mrua6PF.jpg

vUaLhVC.jpg

pon1bjx.jpg

wIGvnbL.jpg

f6PiNc0.jpg

08BN7Eb.jpg

whole tent shot
qnmY4ZB.jpg

EsyxuHs.jpg

t3L09Iu.jpg

oh I do love me a bit of black jack any questions fire away (I mean about the grow cause I know fuck all about anything else :eyebrows:) peace out my fellow stoners and peeps who partake in a snifter of ale:cheers::pass:

Looking awesome. These are going to be chunky ladies.

day 34 only 4 days between res top ups its getting more and more like work this growing malarkey made up a bucket yesterday 20 ltrs ,1 ml canna calcium,1 ml canna magnesium,0.5 ml silica,1.25 ml canna A+B each and 1 ml big bud per ltr of water ive lowered the A+B as one of the girls is showing a bit of droopy leaf I'm thinking overfeeding if I haven't lowered it enough tough shit the other three like it :smoking:pic time
r64WtOR.jpg

6qvS2OY.jpg

cWACD5z.jpg

W5ij1Ay.jpg

hadEMXQ.jpg

whole tent shot
QafDogO.jpg

well that's all folks :pass:

I know I said I was going to move everything around at the weekend but I'm impatient when I get an idea (not to often) in my head and my res was empty making it easier to move the plants so new 6 inch phresh filter fitted
Le6MzFS.jpg

ah hell heres all the pics I'm fooked
IAOeiQm.jpg

8Ndu8Q4.jpg

wMcrSaq.jpg

O8RsDhp.jpg

we4CeSh.jpg

Tz7SOof.jpg

8lKlGI0.jpg

7CHkVp6.jpg

full tent shot
s2yQSVx.jpg