Sweet Seeds Wile loves a bit of Black Jack x2

I had to have the camera up the aris a few years back.

They give you this stuff to take the night before, to clear you out. My God it works!

I think that caused me to shit out whatever was causing the bad guts.

The guy doing the camera would ask random questions like, 'did you eat tomatoes yesterday?'.

I had to have the camera up the aris a few years back.

They give you this stuff to take the night before, to clear you out. My God it works!

I think that caused me to shit out whatever was causing the bad guts.

The guy doing the camera would ask random questions like, 'did you eat tomatoes yesterday?'.

Keggsie had that last year. Fook me, I know every detail about it.. I swear if they'd filmed it he would have given me a copy for Xmas.

Keggsie had that last year. Fook me, I know every detail about it.. I swear if they'd filmed it he would have given me a copy for Xmas.
I posted pictures of it on Facebook and tagged a few mates in it.

They blow you up with air. Afterwards I was feeling a tad uncomfortable, the nurse said 'let rip mate. We've pumped you full of air. It's not fart, blast away.' I wish I could have recorded the resulting release! It went on for ever!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

I posted pictures of it on Facebook and tagged a few mates in it.

They blow you up with air. Afterwards I was feeling a tad uncomfortable, the nurse said 'let rip mate. We've pumped you full of air. It's not fart, blast away.' I wish I could have recorded the resulting release! It went on for ever!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Lovely. What were they looking for anyway? Itisher's watch? [emoji1477][emoji1477]

Back