Sweet Seeds Wile loves a bit of Black Jack x2

b70bc90b7f9ea3572b5903980a9d6d21.jpg

Awww.. not available on iOS. Maybe they're worried about the Apple tree.

day 21 all systems are go autopots were turned on yesterday the feed was 0.5 ml canna calcium,0.5 ml canna magnesium,0.5 ml silica,2 ml rhizotonic,1.5 ml canna coco A+B and hydroguard 2 ml per ltr of water I'm using up the hydroguard as I got it for dwc and I'm not going to be doing it for a while and it has a shelf life the accidentally topped girl hasn't missed a beat and there getting nice and bushy pic time topped girl first
82s8QvW.jpg

KSl6oHE.jpg

uO9hajj.jpg

0VyZsEU.jpg

3Pa8cfd.jpg

81OG6rF.jpg

right I'm off peace out :joy:

day 25 just made up a bucket to top off the res 0.5 ml canna calcium,0.5ml canna magnesium,2 ml rhizotonic,1.5 ml canna A+B and 2 ml hydroguard per ltr of water pic time
topped girl
ilxRlmd.jpg

1k0xnbt.jpg

A6GMSx6.jpg

rJex05r.jpg

i think ive got a bit of calmag going on but only on the smaller girl i will keep an eye on it and may be bump up the calcium to 0.75 per ltr
clNYxtM.jpg

well I'm getting ready to trip my tits off have a good weekend peeps :pass:

Y'know what... I might have a little tickle.. maybe a gram.. [emoji848]
oh go on you know you want to I would take 2.5 and get mashed but the wifes having a bevvy so we will watch a few movies so I at least want to be able to hold a conversation and not sit there all glassy eyed with that far off fuck me man I'm spaced look :nono: just waiting on walking the hounds then its game on :smoking:

Back