Sweet Seeds Wile loves a bit of Black Jack x2

Shit happens vladders that kegsie what a big girls blouse hope you have what I had last week fucking ace dude just on the Jim beam and maybe a glass or seven of vodka pleasant trippin dude [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Cheers bud, me & Nath have both had the arse twitch all week for this.. can't wait! Daughter's just turned up and announced she's staying in.. aw well! [emoji38]

Cheers bud, me & Nath have both had the arse twitch all week for this.. can't wait! Daughter's just turned up and announced she's staying in.. aw well! [emoji38]
Fookin kids freak her out[emoji23] [emoji23] trippy boohaa [emoji111]

Fookin kids freak her out[emoji23] [emoji23] trippy boohaa [emoji111]

Hehe! Down the hatch! Hey.. I'm just talking to her now.. she's a dental nurse and she's saying the amount of fluoride in our local water is ridiculously high.. so high that her boss won't give kids fluoride treatment.

Hmmm.[emoji848]

Right, on that note I'm off to another planet.. see ya on the flip side. [emoji2][emoji1360]

Hehe! Down the hatch! Hey.. I'm just talking to her now.. she's a dental nurse and she's saying the amount of fluoride in our local water is ridiculously high.. so high that her boss won't give kids fluoride treatment.

Hmmm.[emoji848]

Right, on that note I'm off to another planet.. see ya on the flip side. [emoji2][emoji1360]
That's what could be doing your plants in get a filter happy trippin [emoji111]

as I accidentally topped one of the girls(mobile phone in hoody pocket lent over to water other plants phone fell out of my pocket and boom) I thought I should do an update on day 19 she seems to have taken it well bless her ive just switched on the airpump to the airdomes
QaYg5xK.jpg

on a low setting and ive mixed up the feed to go into the res tomorrow the feed is 0.5 ml calcium,0.5 ml magnesium,0.5 ml liquid silica,2 ml rhizotonic,(and because of my topping) 1 ml revive and 1.5 ml canna A+B per ltr of water pic time
topped girl
QNiHEBx.jpg

JJEeXcg.jpg

9V8d1KV.jpg

PIjuHO7.jpg

bmp1qKX.jpg

right I'm off for a spliff peace out :pimp:

Back