Sweet Seeds Wile loves a bit of Black Jack x2

Black jack day 41 topped girl at the front (right) just made up another bucket (20 ltrs) 0.75 ml canna calcium,0.75 ml canna magnesium,0.5 ml silica,1.5 ml canna A+B,1 ml big bud and 2 ml hydroguard per ltr of water there all starting to bud up nicely I'm hoping the stretching is nearly done :shrug: well what mores there to say pic time
GoynJ3c.jpg

n9xLgMy.jpg

UAgUMAg.jpg

ftlRizs.jpg

WVwOZPz.jpg

PVWqKWH.jpg

D8hn2kp.jpg

Vu7rmyu.jpg

whole tent shot
Ud1nSZc.jpg

EYuCuQV.jpg

ignore the two on the left there not sweets :baked: well that's all for now peace out and a big up to a 4 day week (I'm off Friday):baby::pass:

Black jack day 41 topped girl at the front (right) just made up another bucket (20 ltrs) 0.75 ml canna calcium,0.75 ml canna magnesium,0.5 ml silica,1.5 ml canna A+B,1 ml big bud and 2 ml hydroguard per ltr of water there all starting to bud up nicely I'm hoping the stretching is nearly done :shrug: well what mores there to say pic time
GoynJ3c.jpg

n9xLgMy.jpg

UAgUMAg.jpg

ftlRizs.jpg

WVwOZPz.jpg

PVWqKWH.jpg

D8hn2kp.jpg

Vu7rmyu.jpg

whole tent shot
Ud1nSZc.jpg

EYuCuQV.jpg

ignore the two on the left there not sweets :baked: well that's all for now peace out and a big up to a 4 day week (I'm off Friday):baby::pass:
Looking real nice there,hope mine ends up like rhat one day
ecdbab5f4a46c1c31bf10f90c628df19.jpg
8112bdddd3e1f60f12cfce893d4a0509.jpg
42ba583ef787f8468c27c129b991a721.jpg
ac5aa497ddb874fe7778e5ba8c236b38.jpg
just gave them first growth promoter today and i swear they grew an inch think they are about to go for a stretch

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Looking real nice there,hope mine ends up like rhat one day
ecdbab5f4a46c1c31bf10f90c628df19.jpg
8112bdddd3e1f60f12cfce893d4a0509.jpg
42ba583ef787f8468c27c129b991a721.jpg
ac5aa497ddb874fe7778e5ba8c236b38.jpg
just gave them first growth promoter today and i swear they grew an inch think they are about to go for a stretch

looking good dude just remember as a rule of thumb autos only take about half the nutrients that photos take the max dose for canna coco is 4 ml per ltr I'm only on 1.5 ml per ltr same with the big bud(bloom booster) max strength 2 ml per ltr I'm using at 1 ml per ltr :thumbsup:

looking good dude just remember as a rule of thumb autos only take about half the nutrients that photos take the max dose for canna coco is 4 ml per ltr I'm only on 1.5 ml per ltr same with the big bud(bloom booster) max strength 2 ml per ltr I'm using at 1 ml per ltr [emoji106]
Im only one 1 ml to a litre scared stiff i do something stupid lol,imswear thay grwe an inch yesterday think its time for them to exercise[emoji2] [emoji111]

Im only one 1 ml to a litre scared stiff i do something stupid lol,imswear thay grwe an inch yesterday think its time for them to exercise[emoji2] [emoji111]

You think that's fast wait until they start to flower I swear you can literally see them grow [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

You think that's fast wait until they start to flower I swear you can literally see them grow [emoji106]

Must admit im getting concerned as they new growth is very pale and some seem almost scorched ,in saying that they seem to green up as they open ,think im needing more extraction or a cooltube all things i cant really afford right now,think its visible in the pics i sent u yesterday[emoji111]

Must admit im getting concerned as they new growth is very pale and some seem almost scorched ,in saying that they seem to green up as they open ,think im needing more extraction or a cooltube all things i cant really afford right now,think its visible in the pics i sent u yesterday[emoji111]

Are you in soil and how old are they I'm thinking you need to up your feed and whats your ph of your feeds

Are you in soil and how old are they I'm thinking you need to up your feed and whats your ph of your feeds

Yeah its a 50/50 soil and perlite,10lt pots and were only fed water till yesterday.....mmmm as for ph i havent done it as i dont have a way of testing it,i fed yesterday at 1 ml /a litre....i do know that our water in scotland is very pure we never get calcium build up in kettles here,really need to get a way to test it ,everything was fine till aboout3 days ago

Back