I love the sound of lemon kush cant wait to see how it finishes up
Me too dude ment to be a fast flowerer gonna check the cuttings later see if any have taken then mum in the 12/12 tent and if magics seeds are both male im gonna have to start a dp glueberry fem then germ some of magics beans at a later date

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

day 61 of 12/12 for the Critical Jack I've checked the trics mostly cloudy with a few amber so I'm thinking one more week of nutes but with added Advanced nutes overdrive at 2 ml per ltr pic time

Critical Jack Herer day 61 of 12/12
KnMqHlo.jpg

cYrUIYP.jpg

YBfD5LM.jpg

3Nvqwt5.jpg

7408J3o.jpg

Uv9pBDt.jpg

and the poor ole Blueberry mum

Blueberry day 56 of 12/12
Fu0Lbhu.jpg

lwSVAiJ.jpg

GzpkPrA.jpg

now these two have been in the 12/12 tent for 14 days and I cant see any sign of what sex they are maybe anyone else can
Prima Donna day 14 of 12/12
JjWwjfh.jpg

dItDx3U.jpg

XCANJzf.jpg

edWfyPO.jpg

still think there both males

next up the poor old battered Lemon Kush mum shes recovered from me taking cuttings unfortunately non of the cuttings rooted I'm putting it down to being to cold in the loft (bought a heat mat) and I'm also taking itisi's advice and feeding bloom nutes till I take more cuttings next weekend

Lemon Kush mum day 67
vptbW9Y.jpg

32Czgtb.jpg

and last but not least surprisingly healthy clones
Blueberry Clones day 75
981cpeg.jpg

fL8jWxO.jpg

well that's me for now peace out :pass:

day 61 of 12/12 for the Critical Jack I've checked the trics mostly cloudy with a few amber so I'm thinking one more week of nutes but with added Advanced nutes overdrive at 2 ml per ltr pic time
you like em amber huh wile?!?!:smoking: nice FAT FROSTY buds bro! great job what breeder is that? and do they make autos? that may be a dumb question depending on the answer of the 1st question lol:pighug:

still think there both males
ive always heard males will sex before females so with that long of 12/12 i bet they are girls:eyebrows:

you like em amber huh wile?!?!:smoking: nice FAT FROSTY buds bro! great job what breeder is that? and do they make autos? that may be a dumb question depending on the answer of the 1st question lol:pighug:

ive always heard males will sex before females so with that long of 12/12 i bet they are girls:eyebrows:
There by delicious seeds trip funnily enough I've grown the auto version niiiice smoke it's in this thread some were I've heard that about males will give it another week if nothings happened then I'm germing a Dutch passion glueberry fem courtesy of vladders [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back