still only running two panels theres been a fook up vics end but I cant really complain as he's sorted me out quickly all the other times so I'm still only running 450 watts from the wall heres some pics just waiting on the res to empty on the critical in a day or two then just water

Critical Jack Herer day 69 of 12/12

XahLj1J.jpg

w1tBDfH.jpg

knmeSq7.jpg

P1LYza2.jpg

9Pqwq3Y.jpg

QCXS8kw.jpg

e4vfriZ.jpg

NtiKXvX.jpg

next up lemon kush don't have the room to take any cuttings yet so she will have to wait

Lemon Kush day 75
WbseyB1.jpg

then we have Prima Donna they need repotting but again no room should have space in two weeks I fookin hope
Prima Donna day 32
nLNilSz.jpg

Z481qp5.jpg

z0IRCJ6.jpg

then we have the reason I have no fookin room :smoking:Blueberry cuts day 1000 :haha::haha:

Blueberry cuts day 87
RZMKepY.jpg

jlhR6w3.jpg

as you can see the veg tents a bit rammed hopefully the blueberry will be in the flower tent in around 2 weeks oh and ive bit the bullet and bought myself something decent to play my tunes on bose soundtouch 30

bose.jpg

well that's me folks have a great weekend :pass:

Last edited:
still only running two panels theres been a fook up vics end but I cant really complain as he's sorted me out quickly all the other times so I'm still only running 450 watts from the wall heres some pics just waiting on the res to empty on the critical in a day or two then just water

Critical Jack Herer day 69 of 12/12

XahLj1J.jpg

w1tBDfH.jpg

knmeSq7.jpg

P1LYza2.jpg

9Pqwq3Y.jpg

QCXS8kw.jpg

e4vfriZ.jpg

NtiKXvX.jpg

next up lemon kush don't have the rome to take any cuttings yet so she will have to wait

Lemon Kush day 75
WbseyB1.jpg

then we have Prima Donna they need repotting but again no room should have space in two weeks I fookin hope
Prima Donna day 32
nLNilSz.jpg

Z481qp5.jpg

z0IRCJ6.jpg

then we have the reason I have no fookin room :smoking:Blueberry cuts day 1000 :haha::haha:

Blueberry cuts day 87
RZMKepY.jpg

jlhR6w3.jpg

as you can see the veg tents a bit rammed hopefully the blueberry will be in the flower tent in around 2 weeks oh and ive bit the bullet and bought myself something decent to play my tunes on bose soundtouch 30

View attachment 832150
well that's me folks have a great weekend :pass:

Noice. What’s the damage on the Bose speaker bud?

Black Friday deal?

Noice. What’s the damage on the Bose speaker bud?

Black Friday deal?
No mate full price but buy now pay in 12 months interest free I've seen it online for £349 shop around could get it cheaper gets delivered tonight can't fookin wait sick of listening to my tunes on the pc surround sound or not

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

No mate full price but buy now pay in 12 months interest free I've seen it online for £349 shop around could get it cheaper gets delivered tonight can't fookin wait sick of listening to my tunes on the pc surround sound or not

That’ll sound sweet and it’ll last years. The five year old Bose sound docks still go for £100 on eBay.

I ended up with one of these..
ade3d699dbbfa37c7c87167320b07952.jpg
£70 and it sounds awesome.. not that loud tho but hey, it’s battery powered.

That’ll sound sweet and it’ll last years. The five year old Bose sound docks still go for £100 on eBay.

I ended up with one of these..
ade3d699dbbfa37c7c87167320b07952.jpg
£70 and it sounds awesome.. not that loud tho but hey, it’s battery powered.
I was going to get the dearer one but the reviews were better for the one i got the app for your phone has Spotify it can link up to your Internet for digital radio and I've got about 500 albums on my pc that i can connect to should keep me busy for a while

Very fancy. [emoji1362]

When I’m rich, maybe I’ll be able to afford one.. hey.. the daughter’s moving out in a couple of weeks, that’ll save me a load of cash.
Well my lads 18 now no big presents for Christmas now welcome to the real world it's a bit shit innit [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back