I've been using this stuff here out a little bit in a cup with water and I also put my rooter plugs down in it rise them out and I've had 100% success with it and my root powder..
ef592c3463f63def1f678be7505e38ad.jpg

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk
Cheers for the heads up dude I'm only having problems now it's winter i grow in the loft (England) the tents warm but the floors not so heat pad bought new rooting gel and riot cubes going to try again next week [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

you like em amber huh wile?!?!:smoking: nice FAT FROSTY buds bro! great job what breeder is that? and do they make autos? that may be a dumb question depending on the answer of the 1st question lol:pighug:

ive always heard males will sex before females so with that long of 12/12 i bet they are girls:eyebrows:
Go to page 1230 that's the start of the critical jack auto's [emoji106]

Don't you love it when you check on your plants and there half bent double (big fat buds yeah) [emoji23] wired them back up but I've bit the bullet and ordered yoyos getting a bit pissed off with all the dangly wire [emoji106]

Don't you love it when you check on your plants and there half bent double (big fat buds yeah) [emoji23] wired them back up but I've bit the bullet and ordered yoyos getting a bit pissed off with all the dangly wire [emoji106]

It’s a nice problem to have Wilee. A problem I’m looking forward to again this grow (hopefully).

Gotta love the yo-yos mate, very fookin versatile and only a quid each. [emoji1362]

Back