yeah, thats why I pretty much mind my own business... Sure I was curious to know,...but I thought maybe was staff issue or something so I don't even want go there.. I just here to do testing & make friends thats about all...I try avoid conflict at all costs...
Same as me dude post my shit leave bitchyness to the admin can't be arsed with all the drama queens for fook sake your growing something that's been grown for thousands of years get a grip [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Same as me dude post my shit leave bitchyness to the admin can't be arsed with all the drama queens for fook sake your growing something that's been grown for thousands of years get a grip [emoji23][emoji23]

we both know it's not hard to get haters, people get jealous I guess.. so there way is to insult ya in other ways.. that happened already on here...I couldn't understand why..coz I didn't do nothing to the person, just be friendly...but still insulted me... but I'm true believer of karma and it will come back 10 fold on his ass for that... so I'll just wait for it to happen, then laugh my ass off.

we both know it's not hard to get haters, people get jealous I guess.. so there way is to insult ya in other ways.. that happened already on here...I couldn't understand why..coz I didn't do nothing to the person, just be friendly...but still insulted me... but I'm true believer of karma and it will come back 10 fold on his ass for that... so I'll just wait for it to happen, then laugh my ass off.
[emoji23][emoji23]fook em dude some peeps just love to hate they just don't get how easy it is to grow weed and have to take there failures out on other peeps it's sad [emoji109][emoji109]

[emoji23][emoji23]fook em dude some peeps just love to hate they just don't get how easy it is to grow weed and have to take there failures out on other peeps it's sad [emoji109][emoji109]

true that! I was just caught off guard by it... I just block them people anyways...I don't like drama or people that start problems just because they don't do as well... I try hard at what I do... and was very happy about setting record with both trainwrecks & winning first place, but had insult me anyways saying shit about me patting my self on the back, then much much worse things I won't even repeat.. Was I not supposed to be happy about that? I doubt I was patting myself on the back, but yeah I was happy...

true that! I was just caught off guard by it... I just block them people anyways...I don't like drama or people that start problems just because they don't do as well... I try hard at what I do... and was very happy about setting record with both trainwrecks & winning first place, but had insult me anyways saying shit about me patting my self on the back, then much much worse things I won't even repeat.. Was I not supposed to be happy about that? I doubt I was patting myself on the back, but yeah I was happy...
Some peeps just like to hate the way I see it if they wouldn't say it to my face and believe me most wouldn't then fook em life's to short to hate grow some smoke and fookin chill [emoji106]

Some peeps just like to hate the way I see it if they wouldn't say it to my face and believe me most wouldn't then fook em life's to short to hate grow some smoke and fookin chill [emoji106]

yeah I guess your right I left other sites because of the same issues... but when it happened staff quickly stepped in, coz I certainly didn't like what he had to say.. but I didn't comment about that.. I just said wtf I ever done to you? not with the (wtf) that was written out no letters :p I was highly upset about it.. I was gonna leave the site then, but I figured thats probably just what the idiot wanted.

day 54 of 12/12 for the Critical Jack I'm thinking maybe another week of feed then a nice flush need to check the trics me want amber at least 50% before the flush pic time
Critical Jack day 54 of 12/12
uFBNG1i.jpg

SZMfrBE.jpg

BbHIuJY.jpg

2XNAhxF.jpg

YlcOuV9.jpg

FIMrDKj.jpg

MaKY0WF.jpg

next up the poor Blueberry shes getting even less light as I'm still down a panel ( all vics techs were away on a seminar) so the whole flower tent is on 450 watts from the wall curious to see the final weight had to tie up a branch the other day and my hand was sticky as fook

Blueberry mum day 54 of 12/12
URatmvm.jpg

a2WQlmG.jpg

scETFPV.jpg

QDZezKy.jpg

next up is the Lemon Kush day 61 for her and the cuttings are 6 days old don't know if they have taken yet will check in a day or two mums recovered well from her butchering and should be nice and healthy for the 12/12 tent
Lemon kush day mum day 61 cuttings day 6
nxENrc3.jpg

3EP11Ai.jpg

next up are Magics Prima Donna day 30 and day 6 of 12/12 still haven't got a fookin clue what sex they are the little rascals and I need to up the feed with these two ive been getting even lazier with these two (keep forgetting there in the 12/12 tent:crying::crying:

Prima Donna day day 30 day 6 of 12/12
k1wkV3H.jpg

P1xeMJV.jpg

M8WYaNi.jpg

uYfbL8I.jpg

phm3k3I.jpg

and last but not least the Blueberry clones ive bent them :naughtystep: topped them underfed them now I give up I'm just gonna let them be and hope the flowering tent is tall enough :rofl::rofl:

Blueberry clones day 70
4UoqJOV.jpg

well that's all for now hope you all have a great weekend peace out :pass:

Back