them some very beautiful Buds my friend, doing an awesome job!:slap::slap::slap:
Why thank you you'll make me blush [emoji23][emoji23]im not really doing feck all just keeping the res topped up glorified water boy that's me (just before vlad says it water grandad more like) going to clone the Lemon kush later pics to follow (if i remember brother Jim beam is calling) [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Why thank you you'll make me blush [emoji23][emoji23]im not really doing feck all just keeping the res topped up glorified water boy that's me (just before vlad says it water grandad more like) going to clone the Lemon kush later pics to follow (if i remember brother Jim beam is calling) [emoji23] [emoji23]

looking great my friend, making my job harder & harder aren't ya :p

[emoji23][emoji23]it's nothing to do with the fact I'm sooo lazy if it ain't broke why fix it [emoji16]

you seen my Duurty magic & dragon queen's? them kicking ass at day 20...Dragon's were 12inches yesterday taller today am sure! the duurty's were only 7inches but much much wider, and them amazing training themselves....the dragon's into bondage, duurty's are not ;)

you seen my Duurty magic & dragon queen's? them kicking ass at day 20...Dragon's were 12inches yesterday taller today am sure! the duurty's were only 7inches but much much wider, and them amazing training themselves....the dragon's into bondage, duurty's are not ;)
No dude post a link i had a fantasamo express that grew 6 inches every two days not a huge yeilder but you could literally see her grow [emoji106]

okay bro, Ignore some of bottom growth on dragon's it's been corrected you'll see by new growth... unexpected mag def along with unknown ph issue oh well they still look great I think I hope you will think so too.. okay here ya go my friend, I do hope ya like them so far that is at day 20 in these photo's.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...it-ya-some-dragons.61519/page-74#post-1613440
That's a long thread dude ha ha your plants are looking spot on very nice [emoji106]

That's a long thread dude ha ha your plants are looking spot on very nice [emoji106]

yeah there 2 other grower's in that... started with 4 of us but budelee not with us anymore...them threads tend be a lot longer..

Back