Well good for him we should all chip in and get him a blankety blank check book and pen and maybe a blue Peter badge for avin a feckin tap [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
:crying::crying::crying:

day 47 of 12/12 for the Critical Jack (and Blueberry mum)I'm guessing she has around two more weeks of feed then a 7 to 14 day flush the feed is 1 ml Canna Mono Calcium,1 ml Canna Mono Magnesium,1 ml Silica,2 ml Canna A+B each and 0.5 ml Buddha's tree pk boost per ltr of water pic time

Critical Jack Herer day 47 of 12/12
K3ERhXi.jpg

3RxeHVl.jpg

Wlcs6xR.jpg

EqDxjue.jpg

WmtmSH2.jpg

GkdyZLp.jpg

Pd6F9tb.jpg

here's a couple of pics of the poor old Blueberry mum same feed as above

Blueberry mum day 47 of 12/12
g1A5uQp.jpg

HSXvo7D.jpg

4Ydpl7O.jpg

I8VOGgy.jpg

R4UmUzw.jpg

next up is Female Seeds Lemon Kush day 53 she canny wait no more captain she's getting cloned tomorrow (more like fookin butchered) pics

Lemon Kush day 53
dlmnUG7.jpg

XsnYajh.jpg

DiUMiKF.jpg

next up is @Magic Prima Donna day 22 now I know @Itisi said flipping them to 12/12 then reveging them would damage potency so ive had a search around theres some that say it does and some that say it doesnt:shrug:but most if not all are talking about fully flowered plants harvested then reveged while as soon as I see sex on these they will either be dead or back in the veg tent pics

Magics Prima Donna day 22
4DIVhqO.jpg

RkzzqW5.jpg

28rFQ4X.jpg

UPWzSgh.jpg

now last but not least the Blueberry clones at day 63 :crying::crying:ive tried quit successfully to keep them short but now I'm losing might need to get the scissors out again

Blueberry clones day 63
m7GsVpf.jpg

noEdknm.jpg

well hope you all have a great weekend peace out :smoking::pass:

day 47 of 12/12 for the Critical Jack (and Blueberry mum)I'm guessing she has around two more weeks of feed then a 7 to 14 day flush the feed is 1 ml Canna Mono Calcium,1 ml Canna Mono Magnesium,1 ml Silica,2 ml Canna A+B each and 0.5 ml Buddha's tree pk boost per ltr of water pic time

Critical Jack Herer day 47 of 12/12
K3ERhXi.jpg

3RxeHVl.jpg

Wlcs6xR.jpg

EqDxjue.jpg

WmtmSH2.jpg

GkdyZLp.jpg

Pd6F9tb.jpg

here's a couple of pics of the poor old Blueberry mum same feed as above

Blueberry mum day 47 of 12/12
g1A5uQp.jpg

HSXvo7D.jpg

4Ydpl7O.jpg

I8VOGgy.jpg

R4UmUzw.jpg

next up is Female Seeds Lemon Kush day 53 she canny wait no more captain she's getting cloned tomorrow (more like fookin butchered) pics

Lemon Kush day 53
dlmnUG7.jpg

XsnYajh.jpg

DiUMiKF.jpg

next up is @Magic Prima Donna day 22 now I know @Itisi said flipping them to 12/12 then reveging them would damage potency so ive had a search around theres some that say it does and some that say it doesnt:shrug:but most if not all are talking about fully flowered plants harvested then reveged while as soon as I see sex on these they will either be dead or back in the veg tent pics

Magics Prima Donna day 22
4DIVhqO.jpg

RkzzqW5.jpg

28rFQ4X.jpg

UPWzSgh.jpg

now last but not least the Blueberry clones at day 63 :crying::crying:ive tried quit successfully to keep them short but now I'm losing might need to get the scissors out again

Blueberry clones day 63
m7GsVpf.jpg

noEdknm.jpg

well hope you all have a great weekend peace out :smoking::pass:
them some very beautiful Buds my friend, doing an awesome job!:slap::slap::slap:

Back