I won't comment here as I have nooooooooooo idea what you lads are on about.

It’s a stuffy and very old fashioned BBC children’s TV show from ages ago.

Jimmy Savile was a kids tv presenter and massive charity fund raiser who was very friendly with the royal family, who since his death has been exposed as a massive paedophile who abused and raped orphans in kids homes for nearly his whole career.

There ya go... Britain at its best! [emoji23][emoji23]

The tortoise never talked .....not even on his death bed.......did he get diddled with or not .......shrodingers cat ........both outcomes are physically possible.........but to keep ur world right id go with the outcome where george was just fine ........dont contemplate the other outcome.....ur missus might start burning sage and chanting shit...........[emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Just seen this! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1360]

day 40 of 12/12 for the Critical Jack the feeds are 1 ml Canna Mono Calcium,1 ml Canna Mono Magnesium,1 ml silica,2 ml Canna A+B and 0.25 big Buddha's pk boost per ltr of water and there looking rather nice if I do say so myself
Critical Jack day 40 of 12/12
lgAZ1NA.jpg

PGM5Ix2.jpg

ihb7HGC.jpg

HYvHmEt.jpg

Fzsh9KC.jpg

DGl3wc0.jpg

qPKFRYJ.jpg

next up the Blueberry mum looking as rough as Kerry Katona after a night on the ole Bolivian marching powder same feed as the Critical

Blueberry day 40 of 12/12
E24oca8.jpg

JckY8sM.jpg

then we have the Blueberry clones there being fed the same as the Critical but minus the pk boost really need to time my cuttings better :rofl::rofl:
Blueberry clones day 55
JdGBOlS.jpg

Q1g8Hem.jpg

next up is the Lemon Kush she is dying for me to take cuttings as soon as the clones fook off shes getting it

Lemon Kush day 46
qh7LtvO.jpg

ilydn44.jpg

and last but not least Prima Donna day 15 or little and large as there now called I'm going to refer to them as she until I know different

Prima Donna day 15
zdDvpfU.jpg

6zTIAi5.jpg

TTPlFTU.jpg

Ggu7HK3.jpg

well that's me for now ive got a nice week off to look forward to peace out mofo's :pass:

Now thats just showing off wile!
Ha ha £20 is hardly showing off just never come across a small oscillating fan before just so happens it's the same make as my new little tent shit I've turned into grow tart (look up fishing tackle tart) [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back