Good oh. I’ll give John Noakes a call and maybe Percy Thrower could give your plants the once over.
AGAIN with the percy jokes.......tut tut that poor man had his heart ripped out ,as well as the blue peter garden just to inspire some now middle aged kids to get green fingers...........and what happened garden vandalised and the same kids now sitting in their respective sheds,garages,lofts,cupboards and yes dungeons growing danky weed..........at least something rubbed off ........cheers percy..........[emoji111][emoji106][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

AGAIN with the percy jokes.......tut tut that poor man had his heart ripped out ,as well as the blue peter garden just to inspire some now middle aged kids to get green fingers...........and what happened garden vandalised and the same kids now sitting in their respective sheds,garages,lofts,cupboards and yes dungeons growing danky weed..........at least something rubbed off ........cheers percy..........[emoji111][emoji106][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268][emoji268]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The bastards graffiti’d the tortoise too... [emoji51]

Rubbed off and percy shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence and g never watched it fookin hated blue peter with there sticky backed plastic and there here's one I made earlier get fooked ya shower of kiddy fidlin nonces [emoji109][emoji109][emoji3]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The bastards graffiti’d the tortoise too... [emoji51]
Im still scarred........poor john noakes could hardly hold back the tears telling us all what the torags had done........ cant remember if the bbc found out who did it .......probably not .....they (allegedly) never found out about jimmy saville either...........had put allegedly for legal reasons..........we all know what happened

Im still scarred........poor john noakes could hardly hold back the tears telling us all what the torags had done........ cant remember if the bbc found out who did it .......probably not .....they (allegedly) never found out about jimmy saville either...........had put allegedly for legal reasons..........we all know what happened

NOOOOO, G!

I do hope you’re not suggesting that George the tortoise was fiddled with? [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

It’ll change my entire outlook on life. [emoji22]

NOOOOO, G!

I do hope you’re not suggesting that George the tortoise was fiddled with? [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

The tortoise never talked .....not even on his death bed.......did he get diddled with or not .......shrodingers cat ........both outcomes are physically possible.........but to keep ur world right id go with the outcome where george was just fine ........dont contemplate the other outcome.....ur missus might start burning sage and chanting shit...........[emoji111]

NOOOOO, G!

Vlad George was never found he was last seen making his way up to Milton Keynes they used a replacement and told no one more establishment cover ups [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back