Its running off an old combi boiler wiring the whole house was rewired before we moved in then the landlord moved the old boiler (it was upstairs) to the kitchen it was like the house was set up to grow [emoji3]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
That'll be 13 amp switch spur, if it was only running a combi your trip switch may only be 6 amp.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

That'll be 13 amp switch spur, if it was only running a combi your trip switch may only be 6 amp.

It's not dude I explained to the spark the loft is my version of a man shed and I need to run certain heavy duty electrical shit (gaming PC, soldering iron for certain hobbys not to mention making my own fishing bait including using a hob he said each socket can hold 1200 watts of power no probs I've got three double sockets [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It's not dude I explained to the spark the loft is my version of a man shed and I need to run certain heavy duty electrical shit (gaming PC, soldering iron for certain hobbys not to mention making my own fishing bait including using a hob he said each socket can hold 1200 watts of power no probs I've got three double sockets [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Cushy.

Shaaaaweeeeet! [emoji1360]

Back