He left afn duckster. He said anyone who needs to contact him can get him on instagram.
Hows the jim beam going down wile :cheers:
Not yet Sangers little one's just gone to her grans doing the cuttings then the Jim [emoji106]and how come he left

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

That's all the lemon kush cuttings done x6 should be around 10 days to root [emoji106]right weres that Jim beam
49389a680069c1eeda09a88b2e4db732.jpg
ed00ad218cf82147a731e52245663c0c.jpg
4b8d931df6d8bda58aec5517c3a1fb38.jpg

Not yet Sangers little one's just gone to her grans doing the cuttings then the Jim [emoji106]and how come he left

ohh, he really didn't say why... I come on one day and he said something about being striped of badges or something and that wasn't worth to continue after so much time put into what he done, I guess.. that's about as much as I know..:shrug: I hope that helps a little, i'm sure other's know more about it then me, I kinda just keep to myself..I was bummed he left, but if wanted me to know would of said I guess?

ohh, he really didn't say why... I come on one day and he said something about being striped of badges or something and that wasn't worth to continue after so much time put into what he done, I guess.. that's about as much as I know..:shrug: I hope that helps a little, i'm sure other's know more about it then me, I kinda just keep to myself..I was bummed he left, but if wanted me to know would of said I guess?
At the end of the day we are posting on someone else's site I've had certain mods call me out just had to keep my mouth shut as it's not my site [emoji26][emoji26]

At the end of the day we are posting on someone else's site I've had certain mods call me out just had to keep my mouth shut as it's not my site [emoji26][emoji26]

yeah, thats why I pretty much mind my own business... Sure I was curious to know,...but I thought maybe was staff issue or something so I don't even want go there.. I just here to do testing & make friends thats about all...I try avoid conflict at all costs...even if someone starts on me, I won't keep it going...I just go silent...

Back