Slug pellets around each plant witchy and bugs am not to sure about might have to go the natural predator way or something with spinosad in it not to sure about using it in bloom though im sure the others will pipe in [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
They were talking about ladybugs, but don't know how to get them there. I have a lot here, they actually comw in through my bedroom window.

Thanks for the tip! :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

As Wile said. Slug pellets.

That looks like red spider mites. Bastards.

Sm90? Think they're too far in flower for good bugs to get established.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
That's what we thought, can't spray the plant at that point. He said it's little red spiders.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Fookin bugs still bugging me [emoji13] just found this death by a thousand cuts and bottom feed with the mosquito dunks double trouble [emoji106]
dd345b1473bdf32b3e254a463862169c.jpg
2f5bd8e97fe4a9ceb7d226582b3285ab.jpg
a8578e8e82bc37fd7257c8857030b404.jpg

Fookin bugs still bugging me [emoji13] just found this death by a thousand cuts and bottom feed with the mosquito dunks double trouble [emoji106]
dd345b1473bdf32b3e254a463862169c.jpg
2f5bd8e97fe4a9ceb7d226582b3285ab.jpg
a8578e8e82bc37fd7257c8857030b404.jpg

Ur not having much luck with these little critters at the moment are u.....kill kill kill....and Vlad with his budrot what's going on .....don't know what ur weathers be like but my humidity and temps are high....34 this morn and humidity 50....could u not use a HEPA filter somewhere to stop them getting in ?

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

Ur not having much luck with these little critters at the moment are u.....kill kill kill....and Vlad with his budrot what's going on .....don't know what ur weathers be like but my humidity and temps are high....34 this morn and humidity 50....could u not use a HEPA filter somewhere to stop them getting in ?

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
It's not that bad tbh they must have got in when the tent was open fuck all I can do about that there was fuck all flying in the tent I think the mosquito dunks are taking hold only started using them two days ago told you I was a lazy fucker [emoji23] [emoji23] the Diatomaceous earth is just cause I'm evil and I want the little fuckers to suffer [emoji83] [emoji83] [emoji106]

It's not that bad tbh they must have got in when the tent was open fuck all I can do about that there was fuck all flying in the tent I think the mosquito dunks are taking hold only started using them two days ago told you I was a lazy fucker [emoji23] [emoji23] the Diatomaceous earth is just cause I'm evil and I want the little fuckers to suffer [emoji83] [emoji83] [emoji106]

Not sure if you've tried this @Wile e Peyote but use a vacuum with a hose attachment if you have one and suck the bugs up as you water. Or when you move the plants around. As the gnats would go running around the bucket or in the air I'd suck the bastards up trying not to suck up anything important... I did this along with mosquito dunks and was successful. Took about two weeks though. Damn gnats.

Not sure if you've tried this @Wile e Peyote but use a vacuum with a hose attachment if you have one and suck the bugs up as you water. Or when you move the plants around. As the gnats would go running around the bucket or in the air I'd suck the bastards up trying not to suck up anything important... I did this along with mosquito dunks and was successful. Took about two weeks though. Damn gnats.
I would do that but I'm to lazy dragging the hoover up the loft I will just keep the numbers down then gas the little bastards before I start the veg tent again after everything in the veg tent is being flowered of course [emoji106]

I would do that but I'm to lazy dragging the hoover up the loft I will just keep the numbers down then gas the little bastards before I start the veg tent again after everything in the veg tent is being flowered of course [emoji106]

Don't blame you.. lol. Sounds like a good plan.

Back