Thats great service from amare! Tent is looking good i think sm90 sould do the job [emoji106]
Can't fault the service sang I'm probably gonna run the the blueberry if they root and the bugs ain't to bad or gone give me about a six week head start put them straight into the flowering tent when the candy come down [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

That's some crazy loft! 6ft plants!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a big loft dude my tents 6.5 feet tall I'd say they were just over 5 feet hopefully slowing down can't really check them when I'm on earlies lights come on as I go to bed [emoji106]

Thanks so much, Wile! :)

@Vlad The Inhaler @Itisi

I have someone having problems with spiders. Here's a photo they sent. Since it's already blooming, all the stuff we saw people recommending would change the taste and scent. They use a lot of natural stuff, like garlic mixed in the water as a repellent, peppermint oil, etc. But at this stage, it would probably have a negative effect, wouldn't it?

Also, I have one guy asking about guerrilla grow and how to stop slugs. Made me think about Vlad. Just a small screen around the bottom of the plant should stop that, is that right? I remember seeing that on Vlad's grows...

Guys, thanks so much for the help! It's greatly appreciated by a bunch of people. After all, you guys are my Masters of Buds! Yeah, Wile, you're in the bucket, too! My Reluctant Brit Masters of Buds! LOL =P

image.png

@Vlad The Inhaler @Itisi

I have someone having problems with spiders. Here's a photo they sent. Since it's already blooming, all the stuff we saw people recommending would change the taste and scent. They use a lot of natural stuff, like garlic mixed in the water as a repellent, peppermint oil, etc. But at this stage, it would probably have a negative effect, wouldn't it?

Also, I have one guy asking about guerrilla grow and how to stop slugs. Made me think about Vlad. Just a small screen around the bottom of the plant should stop that, is that right? I remember seeing that on Vlad's grows...

Guys, thanks so much for the help! It's greatly appreciated by a bunch of people. After all, you guys are my Masters of Buds! Yeah, Wile, you're in the bucket, too! My Reluctant Brit Masters of Buds! LOL =P

View attachment 785822
Slug pellets around each plant witchy and bugs am not to sure about might have to go the natural predator way or something with spinosad in it not to sure about using it in bloom though im sure the others will pipe in [emoji106]

@Vlad The Inhaler @Itisi

View attachment 785822
As Wile said. Slug pellets.

That looks like red spider mites. Bastards.

Sm90? Think they're too far in flower for good bugs to get established.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

As Wile said. Slug pellets.

That looks like red spider mites. Bastards.

Sm90? Think they're too far in flower for good bugs to get established.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Dude pm'd you with some pics of the light yesterday [emoji106] it's fooked [emoji23] [emoji23] here's a few ideas if it's red spider mites https://ladybirdplantcare.co.uk/red_spider_mite.html [emoji106]

Just topped up the res with 1 ml calmag, 1 ml silica, 3 ml canna A and B, 0.25 Buddha's tree pk and 1 ml sm90 per ltr of water only found two bugs in the flowering tent (stuck to traps) and not much movement in the veg tent hopefully the sm90 is doing the trick [emoji106] and I think they are slowing down can you supercrop a supercrop [emoji23] [emoji23]
fa8161bb75806658d7bb5da913feb895.jpg
55b4031270a9f8b28db8fe1b22047116.jpg
757934bc7d3d856b4a07295b00dac9ae.jpg

Back