Mate.. I was Wednesday - Sunday for years.

Funnily enough I only had a two day comedown. [emoji6]
Can't do it any more last time bombed a tenner was up for two fecking days house was nice and clean though [emoji23] [emoji23] also when I moved house bombed some whizz fook me only took me a day on my own was carrying out wardrobes but fook me the next day I couldn't fookin move [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Yep, deffo ain't gonna be a regular like canna, ha ha ha! Mood ok now, but was fucked mon and Tues, got a hunger like a champ now too.

Gotta try (most) things once Wiles.

It's easy to get a habit Jay. If there's a bit left and and you're feeling the strain, you end chucking a bit in your tea and everything's sweet again.. it cost next to nowt too.. too easy.

That's what happened to me.

11 years of that... things get a bit strange! [emoji23][emoji23] Ya don't arf drink and smoke a lot tho.

Well thanks to the good folks at Amare I'm back up to 600 watts of Amare goodness still can't see any flying things in the tent but the probably is now after fitting the light ah the cotton candy is now shoulder height to me to you [emoji13] (I'm 6.1 feet tall) don't know if there still stretching don't care fookin bring it [emoji23] [emoji23] oh the lights are at there limit height wise [emoji106]
1e41135fe1ad8e3a0a16626645ad68b5.jpg

Jeez... the stretch is on Wilee.. how much are they drinking? [emoji15]

Can't do it any more last time bombed a tenner was up for two fecking days house was nice and clean though [emoji23] [emoji23] also when I moved house bombed some whizz fook me only took me a day on my own was carrying out wardrobes but fook me the next day I couldn't fookin move [emoji23] [emoji23]

That was the idea mate, make the most of the weekender by staying up! It worked, 5-9 both days most I managed, ha ha. Saved a few quid on food, as hardly ate f' all.

Back