Hey @Wile e Peyote has your nutrient levels been much different than what you use for autos? Are you having to use a stronger mix?
I'm upto 3ml per ltr base nutes max is 4ml and full strength bloom booster but the same levels of calmag 1 ml per ltr [emoji106] the bloom booster is Buddha's tree pk at 0.25 ml per ltr then the last two weeks you bump it up to 0.5 ml per ltr

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I've only grown one photo plant and didn't find that it needed much more than the autos. You always hear the 1/4 rule but I think companies just tell people to overfeed most the time....? Depends on the nutrient lines I guess maybe. Was just curious. :pass:

I've only grown one photo plant and didn't find that it needed much more than the autos. You always hear the 1/4 rule but I think companies just tell people to overfeed most the time....? Depends on the nutrient lines I guess maybe. Was just curious. :pass:
I found the same but then after upping the feed the photos took off there over five feet tall the bastards [emoji23] and I bent the bastards double from the base supercropped them just after the first leaves and tied them down for over two weeks fook knows how old they are

I found the same but then after upping the feed the photos took off there over five feet tall the bastards [emoji23] and I bent the bastards double from the base supercropped them just after the first leaves and tied them down for over two weeks fook knows how old they are

They are some monster ladies that is for sure!!! :growing:

Well just got an email off Vic and he said I might as well keep the old light right just need a crash course in led repair the fan shouldn't be a problem just replacing the leds not to sure about [emoji106]

Well just got an email off Vic and he said I might as well keep the old light right just need a crash course in led repair the fan shouldn't be a problem just replacing the leds not to sure about [emoji106]

Send us pics of what needs replacing, i have experience! You need the diodes, heat sink paste, soldering iron , solder and an electrical tester that tests diodes.

Is it a cob, single diode or string that's blown?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Send us pics of what needs replacing, i have experience! You need the diodes, heat sink paste, soldering iron , solder and an electrical tester that tests diodes.

Is it a cob, single diode or string that's blown?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Not to sure need to get the bugger open will send you some pics when I get the time probably be at the weekend cheers old bean [emoji106]

Gave the infested tent a good watering with sm90. 20 ml in 2 ltrs of water drenched them all seen one little bastard flying about but the traps don't seem to have more stuck to them and the traps in the flowering tent are clean here's were there upto in flowering as there clones there all the same [emoji1]
a17c18cf91ba6d31187c26b6417f5f64.jpg
b75b7d3cdda8355225c40ed30c449adc.jpg

Back