Thats good at least .....new light clean tent ,ready to go then .....i thought mine would be ready next weekend but their still chucking out the pistils in chunks so think i may have to wait ,got an auto cutting just as it showed sex and its just taken off ,i mean as strong as any plant ive had and it is looks as if it might last all the way so i started a thread on taking auto cuttings if i can find the thread i will tag u and vlad

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

You can make an cider vinegar trap for them little bustards they love the smell of fermented apple in the cider and drown stupid flying fings [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
And all the plants are still alive look a bit droopy been letting everything dry out [emoji106]

Ah I've got loads of that! The missus insists on using it to pH the dog's water!

Fookin mumbo jumbo remedies.. they do work tho!

Thats good at least .....new light clean tent ,ready to go then .....i thought mine would be ready next weekend but their still chucking out the pistils in chunks so think i may have to wait ,got an auto cutting just as it showed sex and its just taken off ,i mean as strong as any plant ive had and it is looks as if it might last all the way so i started a thread on taking auto cuttings if i can find the thread i will tag u and vlad

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Yeah, do! [emoji1360]

Ah I've got loads of that! The missus insists on using it to pH the dog's water!

Fookin mumbo jumbo remedies.. they do work tho!
What ph is a bully?

Bet the chihuahuas are well low, acidic little twats.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Back