ahh man that sucks wile ! KILL EM ALL!!!!!:amazon::deadhorse:
First time I've ever had em not bad for 3 years been lucky I guess if there in the flowering tent I will use predators to keep the numbers down gonna try and get a pic with the magnifyer or I might just water in the hydrogen peroxide kill the eggs then use fly spray and fill the tent and shut it up for a day or two then wash it all down

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Any ideas think I know what they are
92a294c621287133d451b97fa5033e00.jpg

Dirty little bastards hope you get em all mate- could get a lot worse than those though.
Im sure youve already done your homework but heres an article on them
http://www.growweedeasy.com/fungus-gnats
Ha ha two stoned minds think alike I've ordered the dunks there proven to work got the idea from the very same site [emoji106] if it works I'm gonna flower out everything when the candy is done then back to autos [emoji106]

Should be ok mate, get the nematodes and douse everything with em, should allow you to get on top of them.

They came back towards end of my last grow, even with the treatment, not that I saw any bad effect on the girls to be fair.

You seen any actual damage to the ladies?

Should be ok mate, get the nematodes and douse everything with em, should allow you to get on top of them.

They came back towards end of my last grow, even with the treatment, not that I saw any bad effect on the girls to be fair.

You seen any actual damage to the ladies?
Can't check the flowering tent yet but not that I've noticed in the veg tent just a lot of flying around I've stuck a few sticky traps in there and I'm gonna let everything dry out a bit then when the dunks get here dose everything to fuck [emoji106]

Well that's my mind made up got some little flying fuckers there probably in the flowering tent aswell just can't check yet so all the photos are getting dumped but before I do I'm gonna give them a watering of 35% hydrogen peroxide just because then I'm gonna get the most toxic pest killer I can find and seal off the little grow tent and gas the fuckers then when my flowering tent is done I will do the same then bug bomb the loft let the massacre begin [emoji13]
78d2a0b0731c4e74e6211b9a147e94f0.jpg

From this pic Wilee, they look way bigger than the gnats I've had. There's some of those on my traps too. Not sure what they are tho and even if they damage the plants at all.

Could they be fruit flys? had some in the kitchen the other day but they are tiny like specs of dust whizzing past just checked the flowering tent can't see any just put a couple of traps in there see what's what tomorrow night

Could they be fruit flys? had some in the kitchen the other day but they are tiny like specs of dust whizzing past just checked the flowering tent can't see any just put a couple of traps in there see what's what tomorrow night

Fruit flies... yeah. Aren't they the same as fungus gnats? Just a different name?

Not 100% on this but I have a feeling.. [emoji848]

Back