I've made me mind up can't be arsed with the photos handy for the summer and the cotton candy are gonna be at least another 8 ish weeks might keep a small cutting of the blueberry for next year but reading the description on the cotton candy gives you a cerebral high fook that I want a face plant kinda high [emoji23] [emoji23] something you don't get up from sooo I will let the three cotton candy and one critical jack to flower if the jacks a keeper it can go in the corner of my main tent with the blueberry and when they get too big take more cuttings and kill the mother takes up less space that way well that's the plan it's just what to grow first 2x dinafem cheese xxl and a bubba kush hmmm

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

It's ball ache ennit? Takes soooo Fookin long!

Wait till you've tried it. I don't tell itisher or any pals when it's photo or auto they're smoking. The photos get the better comments and the bho is a higher yield weight for weight (indicating more resin).

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Wait till you've tried it. I don't tell itisher or any pals when it's photo or auto they're smoking. The photos get the better comments and the bho is a higher yield weight for weight (indicating more resin).

Ye but I'm a newbie to green(solid for 20 odd years) it's only a couple of strains that I notice a different taste and smell to obviously different strengths but it's all just green to me sativa indica fookin ting tong if you ask me [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji106]

I think the photoperiods are better but fookinell the autos are so much less fucking about and they're fast.

That's why I'm staying auto.

I think the photoperiods are better but fookinell the autos are so much less fucking about and they're fast.

That's why I'm staying auto.
Have to agree 18 hours of light around 85 days later between 6 and 8 ounces per plant still going to run photos in the summer just one run though have cuttings ready to go by April just in time for it to get toasty in the loft [emoji106]

Have to agree 18 hours of light around 85 days later between 6 and 8 ounces per plant still going to run photos in the summer just one run though have cuttings ready to go by April just in time for it to get toasty in the loft [emoji106]

Sounds sensible.

CBA tho. Photos outdoor, autos in.

[emoji1420]

Well that's my mind made up got some little flying fuckers there probably in the flowering tent aswell just can't check yet so all the photos are getting dumped but before I do I'm gonna give them a watering of 35% hydrogen peroxide just because then I'm gonna get the most toxic pest killer I can find and seal off the little grow tent and gas the fuckers then when my flowering tent is done I will do the same then bug bomb the loft let the massacre begin [emoji13]
78d2a0b0731c4e74e6211b9a147e94f0.jpg

Back