Nightmare one of my 150 panels went on the fritz the fookin fans packed in and a couple of leds have burnt out emailed Vic last night answered right back to confirm my shipping address and it's all good in the hood just hope my mother in law doesn't open the box when it gets here [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Nightmare one of my 150 panels went on the fritz the fookin fans packed in and a couple of leds have burnt out emailed Vic last night answered right back to confirm my shipping address and it's all good in the hood just hope my mother in law doesn't open the box when it gets here [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

glad they got you taken care of wile, here hit this new fastbuds strain CC:pass: very pungent smoke!!!!

day 11 of the ole 12/12 the feed is 1 ml calmag,1 ml silica,3 ml canna A+B and 0.25 ml of Buddha's tree pk per ltr of water tent looks naked with only two lights ah well some pics

wohAbIg.jpg

PRzAYVn.jpg

Yv3Ijsg.jpg

YGTvVlJ.jpg

oQQkWcW.jpg

R2W7IoK.jpg

am5AqCj.jpg

cjTkpdr.jpg

ptKYCRp.jpg

bottom 2 pics are the critical jack I'm hand feeding her shes not getting much light just need to know if the smokes worth keeping well that's me peace out mofos :jointman: oh I also took the advice of my fellow pot herbs and super cropped the shit out of them :smoking:

Two weeks into flowering and there's no stopping them supercropped and defoliated like a mother flucker should be fun this grow might get in there with the trimmers and cut the useless branches off or do I wait till after the stretch to do it?
be55079919920f9e848f1d844462f451.jpg

Thats gonna be like a thai jungle in a mnth i bet ,my cali orange is getting like that 50 days in veg,topped supercropped and generally abused it looks like a small orange tree and i think it could get out of hand......heres hoping

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Pictures don't do it justice I'm sure I've just seen tarzen takin a dump in one of my pots free fertilisers all good [emoji23] [emoji23]

I took a cutting of one of my skunks when topping it as it just showed sex and it seems to be thriving and taking a stretch so i might be able to get a bit of it ......its obviously been set back by many weeks but fingeres crossed it will just get on with flowering and growing ,think i should maybe think about trying to flower the cali orange

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I've made me mind up can't be arsed with the photos handy for the summer and the cotton candy are gonna be at least another 8 ish weeks might keep a small cutting of the blueberry for next year but reading the description on the cotton candy gives you a cerebral high fook that I want a face plant kinda high [emoji23] [emoji23] something you don't get up from sooo I will let the three cotton candy and one critical jack to flower if the jacks a keeper it can go in the corner of my main tent with the blueberry and when they get too big take more cuttings and kill the mother takes up less space that way well that's the plan it's just what to grow first 2x dinafem cheese xxl and a bubba kush hmmm

Two weeks into flowering and there's no stopping them supercropped and defoliated like a mother flucker should be fun this grow might get in there with the trimmers and cut the useless branches off or do I wait till after the stretch to do it?
be55079919920f9e848f1d844462f451.jpg

I trim as I go, bud. And try to avoid trimming in bloom. It rarely works out that way but that's the plan!

Back