Can't think of a better way to spend the day! My my, I take a little break and come back to find you doing photos in soil. Who'd a thunk it possible. Looking good. No way I could do photos in my cab - not enough height. Looks like you're kind of running out of room yourself. I thought you had one of those really tall tents.
In soil never how dare you sir it's coco or just H2o for me duckster where ya been hope alls good with your fine self and the tents not that high it's only 6 foot five [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

always wondered what happened in the tip of these does it get all resin covered and nasty keep us updated willy :pass:

WILLY! [emoji87][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji87][emoji87][emoji23]

People that know me will understand I have to take every chance I can get to laugh at this sort of thing.

Hehe, get bending. Photos will double or treble size in the stretch. Think of them as 4 week old autos and you'll have some idea what's in store. My chocohaze is 2 weeks into the flip and I'm breaking necks like I used to break hearts![emoji23]

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Fookin break hearts indeed! [emoji23][emoji23] More like breaking the world record for the biggest bullshitter! [emoji38]

WILLY! [emoji87][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji87][emoji87][emoji23]

People that know me will understand I have to take every chance I can get to laugh at this sort of thing.
:redface::redface::redface::redface:

In soil never how dare you sir it's coco or just H2o for me duckster where ya been hope alls good with your fine self and the tents not that high it's only 6 foot five [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Oh yeah coco sorry I forgot. All good here. Busy work road trip schedule and helping to coach granddaughters softball team have kept me pretty busy the last few months. Getting ready to start a new grow. Will hit you up when I get a thread up.:biggrin:

Oh yeah coco sorry I forgot. All good here. Busy work road trip schedule and helping to coach granddaughters softball team have kept me pretty busy the last few months. Getting ready to start a new grow. Will hit you up when I get a thread up.[emoji3]
Make sure you tag me ole timer [emoji23] [emoji23] what you growing any ideas

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] only just noticed that myself I understand the one rule of piss take club is if ya don't use it ya just lose it oh well that's willy signing off [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji106]

Make sure you tag me ole timer [emoji23] [emoji23] what you growing any ideas

Probably a mistake but I'm germing a couple of Big Dinafem girls original amnesia auto and sour diesel auto. Hard decision, I've got a big variety to choose from

A little question regarding photos WHEN DOES THE FOOKING STRETCH STOP [emoji23][emoji23]
I've got about 1 foot of usable height and then [emoji31] [emoji31] [emoji31] there at just over 4 and a half feet tall so to keep them smallerish I'm not raising the lights till the fookers hit them [emoji85] [emoji23] [emoji23]
2cd6dcc6b3ece8ee3d9c6e566ead1717.jpg
3b1278cd1bcdc8f800a34e2ee4b202f0.jpg

I told ya so Willy, before this got outta hand and you thought it was me... :backside::blahblah:

:muahaha: :woody::woody::woody:

Just break them necks like Its says, and defol like mad.

I told ya so Willy, before this got outta hand and you thought it was me... :backside::blahblah:

:muahaha: :woody::woody::woody:

Just break them necks like Its says, and defol like mad.
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] it's all good in the hood jaybob can't beat a bit of 70's style bushy bush and defol sounds like grow related work that does no no no I'm to lazy for all that ah que sera, sera what ever will be will be the futures big and bushy for me [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji106]

Back