Forget that ^ it's not British! [emoji38]
Ye cause made in Britain is a good thing [emoji23] [emoji23] new light arrived today all working just need to wait till lights on to connect it still got flying things make me itch the little fuckers [emoji13] [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Ye cause made in Britain is a good thing [emoji23] [emoji23] new light arrived today all working just need to wait till lights on to connect it still got flying things make me itch the little fuckers [emoji13] [emoji106]

No point in looking up American bugs mate!

No point in looking up American bugs mate!
There pretty similar the only one I haven't heard of is a drain fly theres only about ten of the little fuckers stuck to the traps just not to sure what the fuck they are sm 90 is ment to be a good bug killer I've got some of that next bucket I mix up I'm gonna sm90 there arses might even foliar spray the plants

There pretty similar the only one I haven't heard of is a drain fly theres only about ten of the little fuckers stuck to the traps just not to sure what the fuck they are sm 90 is ment to be a good bug killer I've got some of that next bucket I mix up I'm gonna sm90 there arses might even foliar spray the plants

Tell ya what I'd do bud... I'd hand water the pots a bit and see if there's anything crawling about. Fungus gnats tend to get airborne when you sling water at em.

If you don't see anything there, check the leaves for damage.

May the force be with you.

Tell ya what I'd do bud... I'd hand water the pots a bit and see if there's anything crawling about. Fungus gnats tend to get airborne when you sling water at em.

If you don't see anything there, check the leaves for damage.

May the force be with you.
I just watered them and they did get busy with there buzzing [emoji1] that sm90 works on them little fuckers as well it's gooood shit at it smells delicious [emoji39]

I just watered them and they did get busy with there buzzing [emoji1] that sm90 works on them little fuckers as well it's gooood shit at it smells delicious [emoji39]

Gnats ahoy!

Big fuckers tho. Maybe I've got them and thrips then!

Get in! Double infestation! [emoji23][emoji1360][emoji2]

Could they be fruit flys? had some in the kitchen the other day but they are tiny like specs of dust whizzing past just checked the flowering tent can't see any just put a couple of traps in there see what's what tomorrow night

Ur having some time of it ......have u managed to save anything ......i dont know anything about pests but from veg deliveries in containers i do know that fruit fly are a fckr once they get in ,being at sea u have a sterile environment and when those little fckrs come out a box of bananas it was a nightmare getting shot

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Ur having some time of it ......have u managed to save anything ......i dont know anything about pests but from veg deliveries in containers i do know that fruit fly are a fckr once they get in ,being at sea u have a sterile environment and when those little fckrs come out a box of bananas it was a nightmare getting shot

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
You can make an cider vinegar trap for them little bustards they love the smell of fermented apple in the cider and drown stupid flying fings [emoji23] [emoji23]

And all the plants are still alive look a bit droopy been letting everything dry out [emoji106]

Back