Ur not having much luck with these little critters at the moment are u.....kill kill kill....and Vlad with his budrot what's going on .....don't know what ur weathers be like but my humidity and temps are high....34 this morn and humidity 50....could u not use a HEPA filter somewhere to stop them getting in ?

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

Don't forget the thrips G! I've got them too!

Badge of honour! [emoji2]

It's a bit quiet in here ennit?

Wilee! WAKE UP YOU LAZY SCOUSE C@NT!
What do you want me to say weeds growing bugs are bugging this photo lark is slow as fook now you WAKEY WAKEY you six toed sheep botherer you [emoji13]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Here you go vlad here's a bud shot for ya as I've said this photo growing is slow shit [emoji16]
9972d5e806c5a37a2262425594df6ad9.jpg

Here you go vlad here's a bud shot for ya as I've said this photo growing is slow shit [emoji16]
9972d5e806c5a37a2262425594df6ad9.jpg

Guess that means that I should not try to grow photos. I don't really have the patience to grow autos lolol

Guess that means that I should not try to grow photos. I don't really have the patience to grow autos lolol
Oh no ducks give it ago but its not nearly as fast as an auto if you can get cuttings it should be a bit quicker it's just not being able to go in the tent when I please I find weird

I did my partition the other day and have started a 12/12 schedule for the california orange ......how long did urs take to show sex ?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Sorry dude haven't got a clue two weeks on 12/12 and you should see some buddage I'm thinking mine showed sex before 12/12. but don't hold me to that I'm on drugs [emoji13]

Back